Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

I'm here to sing the praises of the Vivosmart HR+

932 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by c-jags
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just got it this week and love it. Fully integrated with MapMyRun and MyFitnessPal. Distance matches dead on with measured distance. I love it.
CoolaidWade
AG
I love it too.....

But the band cracks/snaps on me. This has happened to me twice. Once on a Vivosmart HR and the second on a Vivosmart HR+

Maybe I'm just too rough with them... You can't replace the band on a vivosmart HR+

Now I just wear my Vivoactive HR full time.
wbt5845
AG
CoolaidWade said:

I love it too.....

But the band cracks/snaps on me. This has happened to me twice. Once on a Vivosmart HR and the second on a Vivosmart HR+

Maybe I'm just too rough with them... You can't replace the band on a vivosmart HR+

I've herd about the band breakage problem from others. Did it just break in normal use or did something get caught on it? Did it happen right away or after some time?

I keep mine sinched up to the minimum possible tightness to try and prevent that from happening.
CoolaidWade
AG
wbt5845 said:

CoolaidWade said:

I love it too.....

I've herd about the band breakage problem from others. Did it just break in normal use or did something get caught on it? Did it happen right away or after some time?

I keep mine sinched up to the minimum possible tightness to try and prevent that from happening.
I wore both watches for almost a year. The original Vivosmart HR and then the HR+.

I do work outside in a somewhat demanding job and watches of mine always take some abuse. However, I'm pretty sure this was normal wear and tear. Just working out six days/week and the sweat / pulling is just chaos to this particular watch. I recommend getting a cheap screen protector from Amazon since you will start scratching the face on Day# 1.

Sucks because I love it. It has so much functionality and doesn't look so massive on my wrist.

I'm really curious about the next generation Vivoactive HR. That one is my favorite (Definitely MUCH more durable then the Vivosmarts) and I'm hoping the next one gets smaller but retains all the functionality of the Vivoactive.

c-jags
i like the vivoactive.i had the vivosmart, then the hr. band started cracking on both.

i moved to the forerunner because i can just flat out replace the band if needed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.