Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Anyone have experience w this watch?

932 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Rudyjax
Wife is an Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Garmin vvoactive HR GPS Smart Watch, Regular fit - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BKUB6BA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_t5rrzbPD3TXZG

Never had a gps watch, fitness tracker, etc... I am not a serious triathlete or anything and go in spurts with running. I also like the idea of this working for golf as well. Only $200 seems like a great value.

Anyone else have one?
Rudyjax
AG
Yep. I have it. It's awesome.

Questions?

Do you golf? That's the only reason I would go with this one over a traditional running watch.
Rudyjax
AG
Garmin customer service is top notch. I had it for an hour and my puppy decided it was a chew toy.

They replaced it.
Wife is an Aggie
Yes, not as much as I wish but hoping that changes. I really have wanted something I can use for golf and running and other than this it seems only other option is probably the Apple Watch 2.
Rudyjax
AG
It's a really good product and does about everything I need it to do. Buy it. You won't regret it.
zachsccr
AG
Great watch. I've run, biked, swam, golfed, cross trained, hiked, ... whatever in it. I don't take mine off except to charge about once every 5 days and that's with using the GPS for about 45 minutes a day on runs.
htxag09
AG
Unthought Known said:

Garmin customer service is top notch. I had it for an hour and my puppy decided it was a chew toy.

They replaced it.

I'll never buy anything other than a garmin because of their customer service.
Rudyjax
AG
The best.

Garmin has amazing products and they treat their customers right
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.