Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Aggie workout gear

1,222 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by O.G.
SJEAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not that I need to sport Aggie gear all the time...but I do like to represent sometimes on my runs.

-Anyone know of anyplace to get good running shirts? A good tech/breathable fabric obviously a must. And really, I'd really like some sleeveless shirts for the summer (but not tanks). Think I maybe found one potential sleeveless shirt online...is climalite a decent material?

-Running shorts?

-A&M caps/hats that made of some sort of lightweight/tech type fabric? I feel the need to wear a cap to help slow down the sweat running down my face, but regular A&M hats are too suffocating. I use a Nike dryfit cap currently that works pretty great. This may also come in handy for the hotter games at Kyle.

Thanks!
Ragoo
AG
CC creations store on holleman has a ton of shirts.
ww
AG
I have a ton of Aggie workout stuff (shirts, shorts, caps) and it comes from all different places: Aggieland Outfitters, The Warehouse, Academy, and Adidas are the normal culprits.
SJEAg
AG
OK, looked at academy and AO online...couldn't find much in the way of shorts or sleeveless shirts (or lightweight caps). I probably need to hit the brick and mortar AO next time I am in CS.
Ragoo
AG
I edit my post above because I was thinking of the wrong thing place.
ww
AG
True. The lightweight caps I have were probably from Academy, in store. Don't have any sleeveless shirts, but the Dri-Fit types have come from all over, and same with shorts.

Try here online too: www.thewarehouseatcc.com
LadyInMaroon
When you are in CS, you should go to Brazos Running Company; they carry a good amount of Aggieland workout gear.
wangus12
AG
BCS Running has some good stuff
SJEAg
AG
That sounds perfect, thanks!
O.G.
I try to rep something Aggie related when I go to races out of state. Its great at the Marine Corp Marathon, for instance. LOTs of Aggies and Texans up there. Usually Academy has gear.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.