Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Free Camp Cycle with Camp Gladiator - June 26 - July 29

1,502 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Rudyjax
Aggietaco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For anyone interested in giving CG a try, the upcoming camp cycle from 6/26 - 7/29 will be free with referral codes from current members. I'd be happy to share my experience with anyone on the fence, but I'd recommend CG to anyone that's looking for something new.

E-mail me for my referral code at waters at aggienetwork. I do get some account credit if you sign up for a membership, but I honestly don't care about that. If I run out of codes, I can likely find more.
BAT2007
AG
Thanks for getting this thread started Aggietaco!

I have a free code to give out as well once yours is taken and I'd be happy to share my experience (member for 6+ years) with anyone that is interested!
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Do y'all ever work out at the giant center off of 183 and mopac?
Aggietaco
AG
Champ Bailey said:

Do y'all ever work out at the giant center off of 183 and mopac?
That's CG Arena. It's a part of CG but the membership is separate. I do work out there occasionally, but I don't have an Arena membership.

Also to note, CG is not just in Austin (or DFW since that's where they started). They have camps in Austin, DFW, San Antonio, Houston, Waco, Charlotte, Raleigh, Orlando, Tampa, Shreveport, and Denver. Which is nice if you travel to any of those places on a regular basis because you can just drop in. Any trainers always love having people from various regions at their camps. I've done a few while on vacation in Denver and had the same great experience that I do in Austin.
wbt5845
AG
I have a free month code as well if anyone is interested. No one in my fat ass family is interested in it.
gvine07
AG
My wife and I do CG in Carrollton and we already gave our codes away. I need 2 (maybe 3) more to give away - do you guys mind sending your codes to gvine07@gmail.com? I'll let you know when the people register with it or not
Matsui
BAT2007
AG
Gvine, I'm going to email mine to you!
gvine07
AG
Thanks again BAT!
Goldie Wilson
Are these codes good for the CGs outside of Texas? If so, I'll use one!

Dan07texags @ gmail.com

Thanks!
BAT2007
AG
Yes, they are good for all locations around the country!!

I've emailed mine to gvine07 but if his coworker doesn't use it then mine will be available.
Goldie Wilson
I'll take it if it's still available
Goldie Wilson
Another question for the experienced CGers: will the trainers let me just show up and try a class here or there? Or do I need to be fully registered before participating? Just curious because I'd like to test-run a few locations this week before the new "camp" starts on the 26th. Thanks
Lily09
AG
Some might let you. My trainer this morning encouraged this to allow people to try it out.
Aggietaco
AG
Late to answer, but all of the trainers I've ever met have no issue with people dropping in. You'll just need to sign a waiver.
Aggietaco
AG
Bump since a new camp started yesterday. There should still be plenty of codes available if anyone wants to give CG a try at the worst possible time of the year...
Rudyjax
AG
Aggietaco said:

Late to answer, but all of the trainers I've ever met have no issue with people dropping in. You'll just need to sign a waiver.

This is fine anywhere and everywhere.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.