Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

More on Salazar/Nike doping

726 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by NoahAg
AggieOO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/19/sports/nike-oregon-project-alberto-salazar-dathan-ritzenhein.html
Walter Kovacs
AG
It sounds like fringe science, grasping at every possible advantage whether real or imagined. It's not surprising though. I wonder if we're past the age of designer steroids & blood doping and on to pushing every legal limit you can.
coop-aero-06
AG
I believe Alberto when he says that he isn't breaking any anti-doping rules.

However, I also believe that he's giving his athletes substances that are right on the edge of the anti-doping rules, and they will probably be banned within 10 years.
AggieOO
Walter Kovacs said:

It sounds like fringe science, grasping at every possible advantage whether real or imagined. It's not surprising though. I wonder if we're past the age of designer steroids & blood doping and on to pushing every legal limit you can.
I don't think we are past it. I think it'll still be going on, just adding to the arsenal.
NoahAg
Quote:

Alberto Salazar, violated drug protocols with Dathan Ritzenhein, Mo Farah and other elite runners.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.