Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Gym bros and h*%s

12,826 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Geriatric Punk
zip04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I had an experience at a base gym where I went to use a machine and some ****** comes over and takes it out of my hand and is a jerk about it. He had three different stations set up and was working out as a circuit. He was the same jerk that was rude to my wife on another occasion when I was not at the gym. Come to find out, he was also an employee at that same gym...
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
This gym bro had his iPhone, iPad, and laptop plugged in to the wall outlet. I saw the dude do one set of bench while I was there. The rest of his time was spent dicking around. Staff finally asked him to move to the front counter at least.

AgEng06
AG
Stealthy picture taking skills...
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
AgEng06 said:

Thanks.

"don't mind me pointing my phone at you, I'm just surfing texags in between sets. Not taking pictures of your dumbassery,"
RK
AG

Quote:

she's just using the bench for Bulgarian split squats and unweighted hip thrusts
it moved.
RangerRick9211
AG
AgEng06 said:

Working out in camo gave him some serious stealth gainz.
2012Ag
AG
zip04 said:

I had an experience at a base gym where I went to use a machine and some ****** comes over and takes it out of my hand and is a jerk about it. He had three different stations set up and was working out as a circuit. He was the same jerk that was rude to my wife on another occasion when I was not at the gym. Come to find out, he was also an employee at that same gym...

Proceed to use machine. Make him move you. People hogging equipment can **** off.
BlueSmoke
Quote:

Stop wearing the ****tiest gym wear you can buy and insist on doing RDLs or stiff leg dead lifts in the middle of the freaking dumbell area

Stop posting every angle of your ass on instagram... who the hell do you think you're attracting?

Yeah, you are overruled on this one.

However....

Working off the rack doing dumbell work should be a capital offense.
As is smelling like a fresh cut red onion (I"m talking to you old dude from another country that wears the same clothes each day)
Or creating a little dumbell fortress with half the rack situated around you as you do "sets". F u

Nobody cares. Work Harder
Geriatric Punk
AG
94DallasAG said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

Hmmm... I'm 30 and don't have any shoulder problems because I lift using the proper form. Bench press doesn't cause shoulder problems. Bad form does.

Incorrect. Form has nothing to do with it. It's kinesiology. Going all the way down puts unneeded stress on your shoulders.
When I took kinesiology at A&M, all they taught me was how to bowl, rock climb, and scuba dive. What does that have to do with bench?
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.