Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Bluetooth Workout Headphones

1,559 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 0708aggie
2ndAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking for some suggestions on Bluetooth headphones to workout with. I want to keep them to around $100, so nothing too crazy. I know they can get pretty expensive.

I would use them for gym workouts as well as running, and I always have problems with keeping the headphones in my ear while running.

Any suggestions?
MidnightYell2003
AG
I have these:

and love them. I use them for running mainly.
https://www.amazon.com/Aftershokz-AS600IG-Titanium-Conduction-Headphones/dp/B018XNGO5A?th=1
https://aftershokz.com/products/trekz-titanium?variant=7698984833

They answer calls great and can get sweaty without issue. Long lasting battery and pair nicely with my android phone (I assume they work just as well on apple phones).

I also have a problem with things in my ear which is why I chose these.
bam02
AG
Plantronics Backbeat Fit
ommama
Another vote for Plantronics Backbeat Fit. I have worn these through thunderstorms, accidentally left them in the grass during heavy rain, and have ran them over with my car. To say they are durable is an understatement.
MikesFamousJava
AG
I have the Backbeat FIT as well, in large part based on Reck's from this board. I've been happy with them. They are designed to NOT be sound isolating/noise reducing or whatever, which makes them good for running (can still hear cars in a good way), but bad for mowing the lawn. I use an older pair that don't have an "open" design for that purpose. Right now, the Costco in east Plano is running an instant rebate on them that brings the price to $59.99, which is the lowest price I've seen by far.
JamesBREI06
AG
You have your answer. I went through about 10 pairs that kept shorting out from sweat. I'm on year three of my back beats and they are great still
2ndAggie
AG
Excellent!! Thank you for the recommendation! I will definitely take a look at the Backbeat fits.

Thanks again!
mrsbeer05
AG
bam02 said:

Plantronics Backbeat Fit
These x 1 million!
plowboy1065
S
bam02 said:

Plantronics Backbeat Fit
0708aggie
AG
Bought the Backbeat Fit's yesterday from the recommendations here. First try out yesterday was wonderful.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.