Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

271 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by zip04
monarch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Flapjack 5k in Freeport
The Pilot
AG
10 trail miles at rough creek lodge
wcb
AG
2 miles staying loose. Big Sur Marathon tomorrow!
mrsbeer05
AG
Sea world pulling the little beers
Dill-Ag13
AG
Open water swim in lake woodlands
monarch
S
Participated in the Flapjack 5K in Freeport earlier today; 2nd in my bracket @ 28:15 (hand timed). The wind was horrendous: have never ran in wind that strong. On a calm day, that is a good course. Crossed the Brazos River on some low elevation bridge which wasn't an issue, but the wind was a killer. I shaved this morning before I left and at the end of the race, my face felt like I had been sand blasted. Not the organizers fault, but that wind was nasty. Like Bearkatrunner88 said, "Dad, everybody ran in the same weather you know." And I paid for that boys education?
coop-aero-06
AG
We drove down to volunteer at The Canyons 100k which runs along the toughest sections of Western States. It was a lot of fun being out there. I'm running a half marathon tomorrow so I tried not to stand around too much.
zip04
AG
My wife (class of '06) finished her first 70.3. The bike killed her because it was very hilly in the mountains of GA, but she endured and finished. Very proud of her because she didn't even know how to swim a year ago.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.