Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Advice thread?

561 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by AggieOO
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Seems to have been nuked. What happened? I finally was around a computer to respond but it's gone.
AggieOO
OP asked staff to delete.
backintexas2013
AG
Ok thanks.
Hoosegow
The guy has major issues. That's a train wreck and if they have kids Heaven help that school district they are in.
AggieChemist
AG
Hoosegow said:

The guy has major issues. That's a train wreck and if they have kids Heaven help that school district they are in.
I think piling on here is unnecessary.
wangus12
AG
I agree. The guy is in a tough spot. Best we can do is hope and pray for him and all those involved.
AggieOO
guy has a good heart, but definitely needs some help for himself first.

it sucks, but sometimes you have to go through some bad **** to realize what really needs to happen. I was engaged to a girl that was fairly unstable, which created a terrible relationship. I kept convincing myself that things were ok, and that all the bad stuff was what lead to the good stuff. Luckily, she was so unstable, she ended up ending the relationship (to date my boss at the time). Biggest favor anyone has ever done for me, but I couldn't see it for myself at the time, and I had plenty of friends telling me to get the hell out of that relationship.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.