Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Toning supplements

785 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Hoosegow
StickTogetherAgs
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone have success with any toning supplements?

Thank you
RedlineAg08
Like fat-burning pills? I tried Hypercuts or something like that in college with good results. Probably because I was starving myself and flirting with death. Made me feel awful, but I got ripped... haven't touched the stuff since
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
sweat.
bigtruckguy3500
Really no such thing as "toning." To get "toned" you have to either gain muscle and lose fat in some combination. Depending on where you're at now will determine how much of which is necessary. For most people losing fat will help get visibly cut, but for some that are already skinny, they'll just start looking scrawny.

Stacking ephedra with caffeine is a pretty good stack to help lean out. Just be aware that products containing that combination were taken off the market due to concerns of cardiac rhythm disorders and death. If you want to play with it you have to buy the ingredients separately through other over the counter products.
P.U.T.U
AG
There are medicated short cuts but they are just that. Do it right and fix your diet.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Way too many variables that influence toning to answer your question...

Are at a low body fat % (<12ish)?
Do you have a decent muscle mass?
Are you on creatine or any other supplements that encourage water retention?
What do you define as tone?
- IMO, this is extremely subjective... some people it's abs, more defined arms, etc.
What is your skin complexion? (The lighter you are, the less shadows your muscles create and less defined/tones you may look -- why bodybuilders self-tan)

As mentioned above, the supplements to assist in "toning" are generally very high in caffeine and are NOT for everyone. I would focus more on your diet and/or work out routine for healthier, longer lasting results.

Good luck!
Hoosegow
If you can find some, try some C20H15N

It'll give you tons of energy and tone you up fast.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.