Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Mountain Racing in Texas

693 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieOO
champagnepapi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You guys ever ran on the Franklin Mountains in El Paso?

I think its pretty cool how the company, Trail Racing Over Texas, is bringing some unique flavors of ultra running to the flatlands of Texas.

Their Franklin Mountains 50k and Lone Star 100 are both official US Sky Running events.
AggieOO
Trot
O.G.
TROT
AggieOO
it's interesting how that guy has been able to completely win over runners, but do the exact opposite to a lot of other people. from all accounts, he's great in person and at the races, but there's a big reason his races are not included in the Texas Trail Championship Series (and likely never will). His races are the only ones I won't even entertain the idea doing. I won't go into any more detail than that on here, but anyone who knows me outside of the board and wants to know more, we can discuss offline.
Aggietaco
AG
Wasn't TROT initially involved in the series? I'll have to get the scoop from you if you ever run a vagabond race.
AggieOO
Aggietaco said:

Wasn't TROT initially involved in the series? I'll have to get the scoop from you if you ever run a vagabond race.
nope. never been a part of it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.