Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

MyFitFoods Closing All Stores

1,486 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by monarch
Drillbit4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone having any scoop on this? Sounds like it was sudden with no warning.
AggieOO
didn't even realize they were still in business.
AgMarauder04
AG
Their food was kinda hit or miss, but their prices were ridonk.

AggieOO
way overpriced. owner was a coke fiend and a jerk.

HEB came up with their own alternative and Snap Kitchen started popping up. If I had to guess, I'd say they were mismanaged against competition and couldn't stay profitable as people realized how over-priced myfitfoods was.
Mostly Sunny Disposition
AG
Perfect Fit started selling through Kroger and HEB, then Snap Kitchen and poof.... It wasn't hard to see the writing on the wall.
htxag09
AG
Yeah, I think a lot of people saw it coming. What's weird to me is how sudden it was. Seems like there's more to it than just losing market share.
Matsui
AG
Sucks people lost their jobs. But agreed with comments.
GEA2007
AG
Wife was employed there. Everything seemed above board in recent days. Got a phone call from her GM on Saturday night with the news. Seemed like a good company at first glance and wife was promised a lot of upward mobility within. Feeling pretty robbed today. Alas.
AggieOO
sorry to hear about your wife losing her job. that sucks.
culdeus
AG
Snap just slayed them on price and quality.
CoolaidWade
AG
I ended up cooking up a weeks worth of some of their recipes every Sunday and that's what I eat for lunch... For example their Lemon Turkey w asparagus was pretty good and really easy to make.

There was definitely a slide in quality towards the end.

I have never tried Snap Kitchen so really wish they would expand to San Antonio.

Perfect Fit at H.E.B is garbage.....
monarch
S
I tried them a few times but didn't like it; price was to high also; I am wondering if they got caught up with outdated inventory at their stores?

Whatever; sorry people lost jobs, but I'm not sure if what they were charging was worth what they were charging.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.