Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

F*** LA Fitness

1,971 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieOO
CLB2008
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They are trying to royally f*** over my wife and I right now. i know its a long shot, but does anyone know someone who works for them that could get me a number or email for somone on the District VP level in Houston?

Long story short, my wife signed up for 6 months of personal training and they just auto renewed us last month ($200 a month and said that we signed up for a year). Her trainer admitted to her a few months ago that this happened to one of his other clients. When she went to make sure that she was closing her account in October, the training manager said that he couldnt close it until her last month, so he called her in November and told her it was canceled. That was a lie and he is now claiming that he doesn't remember her (he saw her every other day for 6 months) and that because he works in a different department now, there is nothing he can do for her.

Honestly want to make some heads roll. Its extremely clear they are running a scam there.
P.U.T.U
AG
Post on twitter, the only reason I have an account now are companies are much more responsive to complaints on social media than anything else. Sad but a phone call doesn't do much anymore.
htxag09
AG
They pulled some shady tacticts with us, well I guess not shady, but very ****ty. We progressed within LA Fitness as far as we could, nothing. Filed a complaint with the better business bureau. LA Fitness called us within a week or so. We resolved the issue so I dropped the complaint.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
i had an issue with their personal training a few years ago. I called their corporate office in California to cancel early and it was resolved pretty quickly. With that said, I won't ever go back to LA Fitness.
Hoss
AG
Assuming you paid with a credit card, can you not just dispute the payment? Seems to me you have an easy case for a dispute. Do you have anything in writing showing that you told them you didn't want to renew.

ChiveOn
AG
do you have a copy of the training contract, or can you request one from the gym?
Hincemm
AG
Hoss said:

Assuming you paid with a credit card, can you not just dispute the payment? Seems to me you have an easy case for a dispute. Do you have anything in writing showing that you told them you didn't want to renew.

my exact first thought.

when you do this, the anus is on them to prove you signed up, correct?
AggieOO
Hincemm said:

Hoss said:

my exact first thought.

when you do this, the anus is on them to prove you signed up, correct?
The Pilot
AG
THE ANUS!?!
Hincemm
AG
inside joke for us dallasites who listen to sports talk radio, 00...

AggieOO
ah, i hate dallas and most sports talk radio.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.