Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

1,358 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by coop-aero-06
monarch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
AM: 15 mins on the bike and then 10 mins of free weights; freaking cold outside here in Abilene.
mrsbeer05
AG
unplanned rest day because the end of the semester is kicking my a**
lp01
AG
5 mile run in the cold this morning. The weather was great, I just didn't want to get out of bed.
sills2010
AG
7 miles
zip04
AG
Brick:

90 minutes on the bike trainer
45 minute easy run
wcb
AG
Rest day. Again. Trying to shake some upper respiratory junk before the Dallas Marathon on Sunday.
P.U.T.U
AG
1600y in the pool, first time in 2 weeks swimming
htxag09
AG
Great 5 mile run after feeling like hitting a wall on my long run this past weekend and being very discouraged.

Felt so good I decided to kick it up my last mile. Actually had a new personal best mile and 5k.

I should note that I haven't raced a 5k since I've been seriously running and never raced a mile so these aren't personal best race paces if that makes sense. Just beating my previous bests within my training.
Sooner Born
4 miles and weights
Cancelled
AG
Workout called for 50 min run. Had a tough 1800 m swim yesterday. So was dealing with that and the psychological impact of bonking at 7 miles Saturdays ran for 32 mins/
Sooner Born
Didn't you just start a 24 week plan?
The Pilot
AG
15 mi
monarch
S
PM: 20 mins on the bike and 15 mins of free weights; supposed to get. Real cold stuff tonight/tomorrow AM.
Cancelled
AG
Yeah. Started yesterday. I had been training without a plan...just to get into shape...for about 5 weeks.

First workout was 1800 meter swim. Today was 50 minute run. But like I said, bonking on Saturday and then the tough swim yesterday really sapped my energy and confidence. So I only ran 32 mins today.
Sooner Born
Best of luck! I look forward to following your progress.

Just remember:

You eat the elephant one bite at a time and you can't finish a race you can't start.
Cancelled
AG
Thanks!
wangus12
AG
8 miles
coop-aero-06
AG
7 miles with 5x1km intervals over lunch and 5 miles east with the running club after work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.