Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Free Month (Jan) of Camp Gladiator

2,130 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Quailmeezy
BAT2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wanted to go ahead and get this thread started because I know there will be multiple TexAgers/CG Campers with codes available.

For anyone interested in trying Camp Gladiator, you have an opportunity to try the January camp (1/2 - 1/28) for free, no strings attached. There are over 2,000 locations nationwide and you can attend any and all locations during the January camp

All fitness levels are welcome since it is a 'go at your own pace' kind of workout!

If you're looking for a way to kick start a new years resolution without dealing with the crowds at the gym, or you're just ready to change up your workout routine, I highly recommend trying Camp Gladiator for at least one 4 week session.

Here is the website where you can find more information about CG and the locations
http://campgladiator.com/

Message below if you have interest in signing up for the January camp and myself and other CGers will make sure you get a code!
Aggietaco
AG
+1

It's not for everyone, but it doesn't hurt to try it out if you're in a rut or looking for something new. CG is also a great way to meet new people (ages vary, but most are in the mid 20's to early 30's). My standing invitation in Austin is still out there. If you want to try out CG regardless of the codes, free camps, friend week, whenever, just let me know and I'd be happy to host you with my favorite trainers up North or schedule a time to come to you and try out a new camp location and trainer. No benefit to me other than growing the Austin fitness community.

My e-mail is in my profile.
Rudyjax
AG
In the burbs it's older. Most in the burbs are in their 30s and quite a few of us old folks.

I can get unlimited codes if you want them.
jaggiemaggie
AG
Wouldn't mind getting a code. Recently got let go from my job and wouldn't mind having something to distract me.

username at gmail dot com

Thank you!
Aggietaco
AG
E-mail sent. Let me know if you decide not to use it.

Good luck with the job search!
jaggiemaggie
AG
Thanks!!
DavidAg02
Count me in! There are 3 locations near me... I should be able to make at least one session a week.

davidag02@gmail.com

Thank you!
BAT2007
AG
That's awesome DavidAg!

My code was just recently used, but I know there are other CGers on this site that should have one, or it looks like Unthought Known will be able to get codes too.

I'll also check my CG area's Facebook for codes and will report back to you!
AgEng06
AG
Thumbs up for CG (even though I don't do it anymore). Those of you who might be considering it... do it.
BAT2007
AG
DavidAg, I apologize for the delay. I just wanted to double check and see if you had a code sent to you yet or not? If not, I do believe I have one available that I can have a friend send to you!
DavidAg02
BAT2007 said:

DavidAg, I apologize for the delay. I just wanted to double check and see if you had a code sent to you yet or not? If not, I do believe I have one available that I can have a friend send to you!
Nothing yet! I'd still love one if it's available. davidag02@gmail.com

Thank you!
Beckdiesel03
AG
I have one as well if anybody needs it.
Hincemm
AG
i'll take one; matthince at yahoo

tia
KathyDideum
AG
Satine
I have one too if anyone needs it
Vade281
AG
CODE: HJ1692414

jayr281 at gmail

Free to use
BAT2007
AG
DavidAg, you should have hopefully received an email with a code to sign up! Let me know if everything works out for ya and if there are any questions!
DavidAg02
BAT2007 said:

DavidAg, you should have hopefully received an email with a code to sign up! Let me know if everything works out for ya and if there are any questions!
Got it! Thank you so much!
Looking forward to January.
mrsbeer05
AG
I'll take a code if any are left. Abeerwinkle at Gmail
Swarely
I'll take one!

Username at gmail
X-43
AG
Just sent you a code. If you don't receive it, let me know and I'll try again.
Quailmeezy
AG
I have a code available if anyone wants it. PM me with your email or just post it here.

CG is fantastic. I have loved it, but have been sidelined recently with a nasty sports hernia. Very frustrating.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.