Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Who's on Zwift?

6,362 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RustyBoltz
jejdag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My username is Kid Kuota in Zwift. My wife uses the same account,so might be her sometimes. It was a game changer for me last year and I really like it, but only in the cooler months, as I am a cold weather sissy. Trying to overcome a sinus infection right now, so not very active at the moment.
SteveA
AG
I sent you a follow. I also changed my user name to MTB Steve
tlepoC
AG
I just realized you can only invite people that follow you. One invite out . We can grow slowly.
SteveA
AG
WhTs your users name
tlepoC
AG
Tex Ag
Ragoo
AG
Just gave you a follow
RangerRick9211
AG
tlepoC said:

Tex Ag
You have the club, right? I just gave you a follow. My user is my name T... H... (PDX). Can I get an add to the team?
tlepoC
AG
Sent.

I'm hoping as clubs mature they get rid of the "must follow to get invite" approach. In the meantime, I'll gladly take the improvement to my follower count as I get back into Zwift. I'm also hoping for some other volunteers to 'own' the club and assist with adds. I've got a fairly recent addition to the family so I will likely not be spending much effort on any events for the near future.
RangerRick9211
AG
Which one of you is the lvl 50 donkey with 44 days on Zwift? Go outside!

Anyways, I can host some rides if you'll mod me!
jejdag
Anybody else doing TdZ? I signed up late but then got sick so am just starting to feel normal enough to ride. I did Stage 5 last night and would like to do 1-4, but I guess I have to wait, because it won't let me schedule anything. Is that what y'all have found?
tlepoC
AG
I'm doing it but trying to fit it in between a training program for an upcoming event. Life got in the way and I started at Stage 4 this year. They'll have a makeup week Feb 7-13. May have to do back to back shorts to fit it all in.

Much more fun to do TdZ during the original times. Much larger groups vs the makeup events.
tlepoC
AG
Looks like only owners can create an event so...you're now an owner. Let me know if you aren't quite ready for that responsibility.

We'll need more people. Only requirement is they are an Aggie but intended more for the TexAgs community of Zwifters. Overlap there is probably approaching 100%
javajaws
AG
Any of you'll use a spin bike with Zwift?

This just came home with me off Craigslist:

Since it has a power meter I figure I'll try it out with a few different apps including Zwift.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
RangerRick9211
AG
When I travel for work I take my Assioma power pedals to swap on a spin bike at the hotel.

It's a miserable experience relative to my Kickr. But, ride what you got.
BigOil
AG
I'm on Zwift and wouldn't mind possible club rides. Normally I'm solo with the training programs or other sponsored events they have going on.

Username is Chuck Walker
BigOil
AG
jejdag said:

Anybody else doing TdZ? I signed up late but then got sick so am just starting to feel normal enough to ride. I did Stage 5 last night and would like to do 1-4, but I guess I have to wait, because it won't let me schedule anything. Is that what y'all have found?
I'm doing the long ride for Stage 6 today at 2:00 CST

The stages run for 3-4 days each, then there will be a makeup period to catch up.
jejdag
I was scheduled for stage 6 yesterday but church went long and I missed it. Scheduled stage 7 mid distance ride for 7pm today. I've followed/approved follow 3 of y'all so far. Just recently signed up for Shiner GASP 50-miler April 2.
RangerRick9211
AG
Ski days T/W this week for me.

I sent out a club event for Friday @ 11A PST/1 CST. That's what worked for my schedule this week. Happy to host some early dad-rides (5A PST/7 CST) if there's interest.
tlepoC
AG
Cool...FYI, looks like Zwift devs half-assed it as normal. No push notifications or any indication an event was created. Can't even tell on the club page until you click on events.

I can't make this one but would be open for some "dad rides". However, looking at your stats we may have to make them banded or I will get dropped real quick.
RangerRick9211
AG
Eh, so many complaints on Zwift. But I've tried dumb trainers, Trainer Road, FullGaz, etc. and nothing compares.

And noted on dad rides. I'm a social rider first - then structure training second. My fitness is all around skiing right now and surviving a 3 yr. old helion and her in-law, grandparents. Any ride is an escape. Happy to accommodate whatever! I'm a morning person, so CST is my real time zone.
RangerRick9211
AG
RangerRick9211 said:

Which one of you is the lvl 50 donkey with 44 days on Zwift? Go outside!

Anyways, I can host some rides if you'll mod me!
Also, yeah I see you Bret ripping 280W for almost an hour again!
RustyBoltz
AG
Should have a follow from an NR... this morning.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.