Toyota Contact

1,753 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Raptor
TexDill15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who is/has the boards contact for Toyotas?

Just would like to talk to someone knowing they are going to shoot straight with me whether good news or bad when purchasing a Sienna.
GarlandAg2012
AG
I believe it's Aggiepaintrain. I texted his contact a while back for the same and its tough sledding. If you get any intel on Siennas, post it here please.
the_batman26: I guess yall need this, its something to take pride in. At least the Feds trusted us with the Space Center; and I seem to recall the Feds not having the best time in Dallas.
ghollow
AG
My daughter and SIL have a Sienna. They have twin boys who just turned 2. They have nothing but good things to say about their Sienna. They bought it right before the boys were born. It has been completely trouble free.
So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
aggiepaintrain
AG
wait is 1 year +

Buy somewhere out of state and ship it

I've put 5000 miles on renting the new body style, I'd buy one and I don't even need one
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
aggiepaintrain said:

wait is 1 year +

Buy somewhere out of state and ship it

I've put 5000 miles on renting the new body style, I'd buy one and I don't even need one

I have been needing a 7 seater. I was down to a GLS (see other thread), 23 infiniti qx60 (new shape is gorgeous), and the highlander. I've eliminated the gls.

Any thoughts on the Highlander? Seems like its the most well rounded , safest, most peace of mind choice.
aggiepaintrain
AG
Re: Highlander depends how much room you need in the 3rd row, a lexus GX is going to have about the same as well.

A yukon or tahoe with the 5.3 is a pretty good option.

mosdefn14
AG
Highlander (and assume all of its competitors as well) is tight with the 3rd row up. Our 5yo is in the way back without room to spare in a high back booster. 2 car seats in the middle row. Stroller barely fits behind the 3rd row. Full 3rd row must be up (no 60/40) to use the car seat over the top anchor.

It was a fantastic car until #3 came. I'm sure it will be great again in a few years once out of car seats, but right now we can haul the kids, groceries, or sports equipment, but not all 3.

We've had a minivan ordered for 5 months... If #1 graduates to a seat belt booster before it comes in, I might consider not taking delivery.
reproag
AG

I still have a contact at the Toyota store I worked at in Brenham. Contact info in my profile.
Street Fighter
AG
Toyota still makes vehicles? Who knew.
BigTex83
AG
ReproAg contact in brenham is a good one. Used him recently
aggiepaintrain
AG
aggiepaintrain@gmail.com
Raptor
AG
We purchased one in August 2019 (traded in my Camry) and we've never regretted the decision. Sure a couple of minor inconveniences, like the entire entertainment system died and I've had no radio or back up camera for the last year or so. The vehicle itself runs like a dream. No joke. We bought the jumper seat, so it fits 8 quite snugly. Anyone over 5'10" isn't going to love a long car ride in the 3rd row, however it has plenty of space for short rides around town. Even with the 3rd seat in use, there is still a ton of space in the back for luggage and groceries.

Measure and make sure it'll fit in your garage before you buy.
This post is for Cretaceous Level Subscribers only.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.