Any IH Scout owners on Texags

1,483 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aggolfer
aggieclimber
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a '74 IH SII project I am working on. Would enjoy connecting with other Binders in The Network.
BrazosDog02
AG
I have one sitting outside the barn right now. It's main purpose is life is preventing weeds from growing underneath and it has a pretty healthy rust study going on. Brand new engine. LOL. It's the 'one day I'll do something with it' project. It's a '68.
LacyMilaniRealtor
AG
I have a '63 Travelette. Not a Scout, but you said connect with the Binder Network
#1 team champions dfw commercial realty with over 30 years combined experience in the metroplex
https://www.Championsdfw.com
TxAG-010
AG
I have a '71 800B that I'm working on (slowly) restoring. Love Scouts!
Furlock Bones
AG
have always loved Scouts. unfortunately, oxygen and water also love Scouts to death.
TxAG-010
AG
That is a true statement!
will.mcg
AG
Where are you located?

I have a running '64 slant 4 cylinder & a project '68 small V8.

I have been happy with ihpartsamerica for items I can't get at local auto parts stores.
locogringo
AG
I have '63 Scout 60. Built in Highschool. Needs a pick me up right now.

aggolfer
AG
Have a 78 Scout II Midas. Runs and drives. Need to start tackling the rust.
TxAG-010
AG
Just a PSA for Scout owners on here stay away from scoutparts.com!

You will be tempted by all of the parts they offer….but be warned you are better off finding them other places. They are nothing more than a drop ship group that hardly delivers literally and figuratively. You will find plenty of the same opinions other places.
aggolfer
AG
TxAG-010 said:

Just a PSA for Scout owners on here stay away from scoutparts.com!

You will be tempted by all of the parts they offer….but be warned you are better off finding them other places. They are nothing more than a drop ship group that hardly delivers literally and figuratively. You will find plenty of the same opinions other places.

Thanks for heads up. I knew one of the sites was bad from reading FB groups but always forgot which one.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.