Rule #1 - Groom's Gift Edition

2,659 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by maroon barchetta
Silvy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Screen name change required?

1930 Ford truck w/ cam & bolt on 305, TH350, & Ford 9". It's said to be pretty quick give weight of vehicle, but I have not driven it yet. Suspension is IFS & 4 link with QA1 coil overs. The interior is a blank canvas and I'm contemplating a theme to go with. Ideas of the AB will be entertained.

This brings my fleet count to 5, I urgently need to get my shop built. I'll work on the interior sans shop, but will be putting off any optional modifications till I have my shop.

My soon to be FIL is big into hot & rat rods and I'll be picking his brain about how to spruce up the interior and work on this old stuff in general lol. Once it's done, I'm sure you'd be able to catch us at some shows around Texas.

Centerpole90
AG
First.
maroon barchetta
That was a wedding gift?
TSJ
AG
hmmmm its a ford, but its chevy powered... i hope she is worth it.
big ben
AG
silverado_lover said:

My soon to be FIL is big into getting his daughter off the payroll.

[/quote=silverado_lover]

FIFY
big ben
AG

My soon to be FIL is big into getting his daughter off the payroll.

FIFY
TRIDENT
AG
Congrats Silvy.
Texasclipper
AG
Nice fleet there. Looks like your current shop is decent sized if you can park 2 deep. Or is that your future FILs shop?
Silvy
AG
She squeaked into the wife zone of the hot-crazy matrix, certainly the upper echelon of the crazy axis within the zone.
barney94
AG
How's Pops going to take it when you LS swap his 305 swap?
Silvy
AG
FIL's shop

For my shop I want to be able to have 2x extended cab trucks in tandem and be able to walk between them easily. Below is a sketch I've made of what I'm after. Not shown is either a very low sloped lean to off the front endwall or build like a 40x60 structure and not enclose the first 20'.

Silvy
AG
I'll stick to Gen I stuff for this. My first thought was to eventually swap with a 350 equipped with aluminum heads and a healthy hydraulic roller cam.
Flaith
AG
6BT swap

https://stanceworks.com/2018/08/the-marauder-kyle-handss-turbo-diesel-1929-ford-pickup/
bam02
AG
Wow! Nice! Congrats!
BurnetAggie99
Nice truck but I'd of at least put a Ford motor 302 or 351W
Matsui
AG
Congratulations!
Ciboag96
Will he realized his life has changed as he is coming back up the isle at the end or not until she eventually shows him the ultrasound picture and a Sienna brochure?
Silvy
AG
I gained a fianc and 3 dogs (2 puppies) in a 48 hour period. Life certainly changed quickly lol
maroon barchetta
Ciboag96 said:

Will he realized his life has changed as he is coming back up the isle at the end or not until she eventually shows him the ultrasound picture and a Sienna brochure?

He gets an antique vehicle AND an island for getting married?

Score!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.