'07 6.0 Powerstroke

1,221 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BrazosDog02
jrrhouston98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My buddy has had this truck since new. It has less than 47,000 miles. He's thinking about selling it and is trying to get an idea of value and trying to gauge interest.
2007 F250 XLT long bed 6.0 Powerstroke
Garage kept
Brand new 33" BFG AT
Bone stock, with the exception of Fox Shocks
I can send more pics if interested

El_duderino
Any issues with the engine at all? Can you get some interior and engine pics?
jrrhouston98
AG
No motor issues. No mechanical issues. I can get motor pics in a few days , as well as pics of front seats without covers. No tears or stains, they're just to protect.

txyaloo
AG
The 2007s were pretty well sorted. Outside of a fuel gauge sender, I haven't had any issues with mine.

With those miles, in this market, I bet he could get north of $20k for it. Too bad it's an XLT and not a Lariat
JB
AG
Clean truck. I'd bet it would go fast in the $20-25k range if it's got a clean title/clean history.
drummer0415
AG
I wouldn't be surprised if he got $30k for that truck.
Goodest Poster
AG
I'll give him 20k. I hate leather, so xlt is aight conmigo.
Always the most goodest
drmwvr
AG
I have a '06 with 62k miles. Keep it maintained and don't tune it and they will last a long time. Pulls my boat and other trailers like a freight train.
BrazosDog02
AG
I have watched truck prices for two years and I Watch them every day.

I own a mint version of this truck in Lariat trim. I bought it brand new. I wouldn't offer more than 10k, maybe (12k if he wouldn't budge) for that one and I wouldn't consider less than 40k for mine, but that's because I've worked on these and know the costs associated with them when repairs are needed.

In reality, Its going to sit on the market a while if he goes over 20K. It's a still a 6.0 at a mid level trim. I'd start at 25k if he has time and isn't in a hurry. It should sell for somewhere between 16k-22k depending on the desperation of the buyer.

It's a good truck, start high, take advantage of the market and the low mileage! If he is really interested in selling, and he gets an offer for 25K or better, I'd jump on it now. The market is cooling down.

Does he have the original rims and the original tailgate?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.