F150 build date

60,286 Views | 603 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ttha_aggie_09
EMY92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
12th Man Ag said:

Can't make up my mind. I'm back to the Raptor, but it is still on chip hold. However, the Ford system says it is scheduled for delivery to Houston the week of 1/28. We shall see!
1. Go for the Raptor. They're a blast to drive. Also, make sure you sign up for the Raptor Assault school after you take delivery.

2. Until it reaches the Awaiting Shipment stage, ignore the ETA. It's the carrot on the stick, each time you think you're getting closer, it moves away from you.
NoHo Hank
AG
Here's to hoping take two lasts longer than its predecessor! Found this one locally and picked it up over the weekend. No towing mirrors on this one but love the admiral blue interior. Used market is finally cooling off. This is a used 2021 with 15k miles. Six months ago would have sold at MSRP, but today was able to find it for almost 20k under.

AZAG08
AG
My dealership just called me, more to tell me my salesperson left and someone else was not in charge of my account.

My order date was in October, still no build date scheduled.
They said the chips for blue cruise ( I think its the co-pilot active) are still on short supply.

One funny thing in the conversation he said "also you having the longer wheel base they just don't make as many. Not that they never make them, you go somewhere like Texas (I'm in Florida) and everyone has a 6.5/ bed"
Texmid
AG
I got the call today that mine had arrived in Texas. Should be picking it up next week after they add front tint, leveling kit, and bed liner.

12th Man Ag
AG
On the way!!!

12th Man Ag
AG
Picked mine up today at Tommie Vaughn. Ordered on 10/19, scheduled on 11/17, in production on 12/8, finally built and shipped on 2/2. Arrived yesterday and drove it home today!
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Nice! Pics?
12th Man Ag
AG

ttha_aggie_09
AG
Love the color! Not sure I have seen a raptor in that color before.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.