F150 build date

60,290 Views | 603 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ttha_aggie_09
Shooter McGavin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2022 F150 I ordered build date is 12/6 in Dearborn.

When will that truck hit the dealer?
Bronco6G
Where are you located? With the Bronco,the average delivery timeframe from MAP to North Texas is about 20 days, with the longest of that wait time waiting for a truck to pick it up from the rail yard in North Texas to deliver it to the dealership.
pnut02
AG
Assuming it's fully built (no missing chips), it took my truck about 3 weeks from Dearborn to Houston
EMY92
AG
From what I've seen, most of the 12/6 build dates have been pushed back to 1/24 or later.

My 10/11 build date is still in Dearborn.
Daytona22
AG
My build date moved up from 12/20 to 12/13. Guess I'll get it just after the first of the year.
Jock 07
AG
KC to Tomball ford was like 1.5 or 2 weeks back in Aug
12th Man Ag
AG
Celebrate the build date. Still waiting to get scheduled!
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Shooter McGavin said:

When did you submit the order?
htxag09
AG
I ordered a 22 F150 11/24. I received an email 12/2 notifying me of a 1/24 build date.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
htxag09 said:

I ordered a 22 F150 11/24. I received an email 12/2 notifying me of a 1/24 build date.

What the heck?! Mine was submitted the week before that and I still haven't heard anything
Jock 07
AG
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

htxag09 said:

What the heck?! Mine was submitted the week before that and I still haven't heard anything

What's your priority code? Larger volume dealers get higher priority builds from my understanding.
htxag09
AG
Obligatory should have used the 1ags hookup
12th Man Ag
AG

htxag09 said:

It all depends on what you ordered. I had a Platinum with the Black Appearance Package on order in October. It was never scheduled because the BAP is now "late model year availability". So, I cancelled that order and ordered a Raptor with the 37" Performance Package. Nothing yet. It will probably get pushed into the summer. Hoping that isn't the case, but won't surprise me if it never gets built.

Also, had a 2021 Bronco on order in May. Was moved to a 2022 and still not word on scheduling because it is a 2-door hardtop. Supply chain is a mess.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Is that the letter and 3 digits after order code?
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Disregard…. It says 10
reproag
AG
12th Man Ag said:

htxag09 said:

It all depends on what you ordered. I had a Platinum with the Black Appearance Package on order in October. It was never scheduled because the BAP is now "late model year availability". So, I cancelled that order and ordered a Raptor with the 37" Performance Package. Nothing yet. It will probably get pushed into the summer. Hoping that isn't the case, but won't surprise me if it never gets built.

Also, had a 2021 Bronco on order in May. Was moved to a 2022 and still not word on scheduling because it is a 2-door hardtop. Supply chain is a mess.
This. I have a XL F150 ordered Oct 27th and it's on it's way. Also had a Bronco sasquatch here in 5 weeks bc we knew what commodities were build delays and the customer was fine with leaving said commodities off. Upper trims on 2022 F150 you are probably looking at March. 2022 super duties still looking like 8-10 weeks but did have a KR F350 7.3 Tremor delivered to customer in 46 days from order submitted. It trully depends on the commodities Ford has available.

I hope you get your 37" PP. Those are going to be hard to come by in 2022
reproag
AG
Jock 07 said:

htxag09 said:

What's your priority code? Larger volume dealers get higher priority builds from my understanding.
NEGATIVE.
reproag
AG
Shooter McGavin said:

Here is an example of the emails you should be getting from Ford

This build was a F350 King Ranch 7.3L Tremor package w/out adaptive cruise, adaptive steering and bedliner.

Dates are in the top right corner. Truck was unloaded at the dealership on 12-10-21 & delivered 12-11-21

SquanchyAg
never understood why GMC/Chevy can't track your vehicle build and provide updates like Ford does.
junior200414
AG
Ordered with reproag on 12/6, received confirmation email from Ford that evening. VIN and build date emailed on 12/9. Scheduled build date of 2/7.

Priority code 10. Lariat 501A, Max tow, 4x4, V8, and a few other basics.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Wonder if my email was submitted wrong lol. I ordered with reproag too
junior200414
AG
What trim/options did you order? Just curious.

I'm sure reproag can help ya out. I know he's been more than helpful, patient, and informative of the whole process throughout my order placement.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Tremor with 402A… yea I'm sure he will email me on Monday about it. He has been great for sure and I highly recommend!
EMY92
AG
I ordered an F150 6 months ago, it was built over 2 months ago and has been waiting for chips since. Still sitting in Dearborn.
reproag
AG

Tremor with 402A… yea I'm sure he will email me on Monday about it. He has been great for sure and I highly recommend!
Call my cell when you get a chance.
SquanchyAg
man - I am inches away from cancelling my 2022 gmc 2500 order and ordering a ford. someone please convince me not to do it. I've been a chevy/gmc guy my entire life....
Jock 07
AG
SquanchyAg said:

man - I am inches away from cancelling my 2022 gmc 2500 order and ordering a ford. someone please convince me not to do it. I've been a chevy/gmc guy my entire life....

I'd always been a Chevy Guy but I'm also not a big brand loyalty guy either. When I was looking at F-150s & Silverados earlier this year there really wasn't much of a choice to make as the F-150 blew the GMs out of the water. It really came down to Ford and Dodge for me. Although that new 22 sierra Denali looks pretty sweet.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
SquanchyAg said:

I'm dumping a 2021 1500 AT4 for a Ford. Pretty excited about it too
SquanchyAg
reproag
AG
SquanchyAg said:

If you have any questions I know a guy
SquanchyAg
reproag said:

SquanchyAg said:

If you have any questions I know a guy
I hear ya. I'm trying to resist the temptation, but you'll be the one I call if I decide to do it. I ordered back in October so I'm hoping I atleast hear something from GMC by the end of the year.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
This is a moving target. All depends on what they run out of or don't have. .
EMY92
AG
I ordered a truck on June 10.

I have followed the progress (way too closely). I was excited when I got a build week of 9/6, I was thrilled when it moved to a build date of 8/23. Then, on 8/11, I found out that it was moved to a build week of 10/17. As time passed, it moved to a build date of 10/14 and finally 10/11 when it went down the line. Then, it went on chip hold for 9+ weeks.

Today, I checked the tracker and it's finally showing as built. Santa must exist.

Still zero hope of the truck arriving before 2022 which sucks.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Fingers are crossed that today is the day that my order finally gets picked up!

Edit numero uno - Picked up w/ a week of February 14th build date
EMY92
AG
Good luck on that date sticking.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.