wtb jeep wrangler

1,561 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SquanchyAg
Ferris Wheel Allstar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
anyone have a 4 door jeep wrangler they want to sale for a hunting vehicle?

has to be 4 door
HDeathstar
Wish I could sell. I have two and lately I have to use both because one is always breaking down. At least for now they are taking turns breaking down at different times.
HollywoodBQ
AG
I'll assume you're not looking for my Rubicon for $60K
SquanchyAg
HollywoodBQ said:

probably not when you can get a new Rubicon for that price.
HollywoodBQ
AG
SquanchyAg said:

HollywoodBQ said:

Yeah, good luck with availability.

The Energy Corridor dealer where I bought my 2020 JLUR has a whopping 3 Rubicons on their website.
https://www.machaikhouston.com/jeep.html?Model=Wrangler+Unlimited

When I bought mine in Feb. 2020, they must have had 15-20 to choose from.

Dealer I test drove at in Feb. 2020 in Las Vegas must have had 50 JLUs and at least 15-20 JLURs that day.
They've got 3 but, there are more on the way.
https://www.chapmanchryslerjeep.com/search/new?make=Jeep&model=Wrangler%2BUnlimited&trim=Rubicon

And for the record, I was only joking about selling. With 24k miles on the odometer after 19 months, it looks like I'll be driving this rig for the next decade or two.
BigO_02
I might have what you are looking for depending on your budget.

jowens 2002 at yahoo

Remove spaces
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once"
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
email sent
Mmetag10
AG
email sent as well
LOYAL AG
AG
HollywoodBQ said:

SquanchyAg said:

HollywoodBQ said:

Yeah, good luck with availability.

The Energy Corridor dealer where I bought my 2020 JLUR has a whopping 3 Rubicons on their website.
https://www.machaikhouston.com/jeep.html?Model=Wrangler+Unlimited

When I bought mine in Feb. 2020, they must have had 15-20 to choose from.

Dealer I test drove at in Feb. 2020 in Las Vegas must have had 50 JLUs and at least 15-20 JLURs that day.
They've got 3 but, there are more on the way.
https://www.chapmanchryslerjeep.com/search/new?make=Jeep&model=Wrangler%2BUnlimited&trim=Rubicon

And for the record, I was only joking about selling. With 24k miles on the odometer after 19 months, it looks like I'll be driving this rig for the next decade or two.

A couple of sundays ago I had an hour to burn between stops and visited the Jeep lot in CS where they had ZERO Wranglers at all. None. New. used. Those ugly ass trucks. Nothing nada. I stopped down the road at the Cadillac dealership and they had a used JLU and a used JL. Strange times we're in.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
I had a 2020 Rubicon with 32000 miles that I traded in after driving it for a little over a year and got sticker on my trade in.
SquanchyAg
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

I had a 2020 Rubicon with 32000 miles that I traded in after driving it for a little over a year and got sticker on my trade in.

Well I stand corrected. Guess there is a sucker born every day and people are paying crazy prices. Sell away!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.