White F150 Boost

1,337 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Buck Turgidson
Tumble Weed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Learn how to secure a load or trade it in on a Camry. I thought that freezer door was going to go through my windshield when I was behind you on Hwy 6.
Jack Cheese
AG
Not the Rule 1 I was expecting.
Sea Speed
AG
That pic makes you realize how ridiculous trucks look now. 90% cab and engine bay and 10% bed. 100% next truck will be a long bed.
SECAg13
AG
Nice King Ranch… until the fridge falls out.
MouthBQ98
AG
Sea Speed said:

That pic makes you realize how ridiculous trucks look now. 90% cab and engine bay and 10% bed. 100% next truck will be a long bed.

They're SUV's with an open top third row.
HumbleAg04
AG
On fridges…

Lay the ****ing thing down, let it stand for 24 hours before plugging it in.

danieljustin06
AG
If you own a truck, there is zero excuse for having no less than 4 ratchet straps minimum.
reproag
AG
Sea Speed said:

Better order it now!
malenurse
AG
They just keep adding more and more options to the King Ranch.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
MoreCushing4thePushing
AG
I bet he/she has never used that trailer hitch in their life. Probably a good thing for the rest of us.
Buck Turgidson
MouthBQ98 said:

Sea Speed said:

They're SUV's with an open top third row.
Which is why I've started liking pickups for the first time in my life. Ultimately, though, I always decide I'd just rather have a full size SUV with the 3rd row enclosed. I never do real pickup stuff (hauling mulch, hay bales, piles of lumber, etc.). I just need a vehicle to haul a family of 5 with all of our stuff (and maybe a guest or two), and have enough ground clearance to make it home when there is flooding in the streets.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.