2022 Expeditions

12,952 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by kcag96
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Eh, my truck is 8 years old and unless something major in life changes, I'll have it for at least another 5, if not longer. I had my truck about 7 years until the 4.6 kept giving me hell.

I get that for a lot of people, but it doesn't apply to me. I liked taking my time, emailing a bunch of dealerships and finding something that fits my criteria for a great deal.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Should have bought a new tru k last summer when they were just giving them away.
Nealthedestroyer
AG
I'm interested in that 2022 Timberline package. Any idea when it will be released?
Vae Victis
reproag
AG
Nealthedestroyer said:

I'm interested in that 2022 Timberline package. Any idea when it will be released?
Order bank opens beginning of October. Production scheduled for 01-08-22. Since it's not a Bronco I'd say March/April.
Nealthedestroyer
AG
reproag said:

Nealthedestroyer said:

Order bank opens beginning of October. Production scheduled for 01-08-22. Since it's not a Bronco I'd say March/April.
Thanks. Any idea on price ballpark?
Vae Victis
reproag
AG
Nealthedestroyer said:

reproag said:

Nealthedestroyer said:

Thanks. Any idea on price ballpark?
No order guide or pricing yet.
MrJonMan
AG
This is true but it's too late to undo that
Lone Star Pest Control Service, Inc. Call for special Pricing!
agcrock2005
AG
1agswitchin4lanes said:

agcrock2005 said:

Well that sucks and goes against every article I've read, but you sound knowledgeable on the subject so I guess they're all wrong.

You have an updated spreadsheet?
agcrock2005
AG
Anyone know if the order bank opens today on 2022's? According to that spreadsheet it does, but I believe someone mentioned it's been updated.
agcrock2005
AG
agcrock2005 said:

Anyone know if the order bank opens today on 2022's? According to that spreadsheet it does, but I believe someone mentioned it's been updated.
FYI, just reached out to Ford guy I've bought several vehicles from and he said "probably November". Not sure what's going on.
agcrock2005
AG
Doesn't seem to be much interest in this subject, but in case there is anyone else out there interested, Ford guy texted me back that they are able to order them now and production will start next month.
Picard
AG
agcrock2005 said:

Doesn't seem to be much interest in this subject, but in case there is anyone else out there interested, Ford guy texted me back that they are able to order them now and production will start next month.

Oh I'm interested. But I just can't afford these crazy prices.
MSL Ag
AG
Picard said:

agcrock2005 said:

Oh I'm interested. But I just can't afford these crazy prices.

Same
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
End Of Message
AG
agcrock2005 said:

Any pricing information on the Timberline, by any chance?
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
agcrock2005
AG
Pinche Abogado said:

agcrock2005 said:

Any pricing information on the Timberline, by any chance?
No idea. This is my first glance at the 22's. Not sure how Timberline compares to Platinums.
txcincinnatus
AG
Looks like Timberline trim will start at $67k before destination fee.

https://fordauthority.com/2021/10/2022-ford-expedition-timberline-starts-at-67000/
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
agcrock2005 said:

1agswitchin4lanes said:

agcrock2005 said:

Well that sucks and goes against every article I've read, but you sound knowledgeable on the subject so I guess they're all wrong.

You have an updated spreadsheet?
As of 10/22

reproag
AG
agcrock2005 said:

Anyone know when they'll be coming out? Not much on the google.
order bank opened yesterday
agcrock2005
AG
reproag said:

agcrock2005 said:

Anyone know when they'll be coming out? Not much on the google.
order bank opened yesterday
I could have ordered one a week ago when I posted that screenshot from the dealer. Doesn't seem to be any method to the madness. I asked the dealer for some pics of the vehicle after he sent that over and he laughed and said he might be able to find something on the internet but he would have to search for it. Weird times...
kcag96
AG
Any changes to the build schedule? Also, any idea when Ford will enable 2022 builds on their site?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.