2022 Ford Superduty Build and Price is Live

20,323 Views | 175 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Rendered Fat
ForeverAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In case anyone else is looking, the ford website now lets you build and price a 2022 Superduty. When will you get it? Who knows...but its fun building them at least
sodycracker
AG
I ordered a 2022 F350 on April 15th. I was told by the dealership that it should be ready at the end of August
EMY92
AG
Available in Spring 2023.
TikkaShooter
Any big changes for 22 body style?
Picard
AG
TikkaShooter said:

The price
tk for tu juan
Interior improvements similar to 2021 F150

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2021/03/08/new-tech-new-styles-upgraded-ford-super-duty-.html
n_touch
Just ordered yesterday with TV and they are thinking somewhere around December. I am prepping myself for March just in case.

Edit: I will never buy off the lot again. Go see 1ags hook up. Got everything I wanted and did not have to pay for any extras that are thrown on there.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
TikkaShooter said:

Got a lot of the 21 F150 interior upgrades.
TikkaShooter
Thanks. Looks like I'll sit on my paid off 2017 for a bit. Not enough of any new new to pay today's prices.

Not sure we will ever see a F250 Lariat below $50K again
Bigballin
AG
According to TFL, the tremor package is no longer available on XLT trims
milkman00
AG
So has anyone else noticed that the two tone paint option for Lariat trims doesn't appear to be working on the website?

Are the LED headlights really worth over $1100?

Any other options that are "must haves" on Lariats?

Has Ford resolved how easy it is to steal these things yet?

How long can a person wait to order and still have a high likelihood of receiving it in 2021?
TikkaShooter
Imo LEDs are worth it. But only if it's a stand alone add on. Last time I looked they only came as part of an upgrade package that was an extra $3K.

No, Ford hasn't solved ***** These things are simple to steal. I leave my truck unlocked and often windows down. And leave nothing that I care about inside.
falcon09
AG
I've been messing around with the configurator even though I won't be in the market for a new truck until the spring/summer of '23. I've got 2 questions.

What's the difference (brand, etc) in the standard "A/S" tire and the "A/T, 4x4" tire?

The configurator won't let you get the power running boards without the Lariat Ultimate package, but the 2022 order guide that is floating around the internet says that you only need to opt for the Lariat Value package. Anyone know which is actually required? It would be nice if I didn't have to spend an extra $2800 for things on the ultimate package that I don't really have any desire for.

I really like the interior updates they did for 2022 and the overall look of the current body style. I might be the only guy around that hopes they stick with the current gen in 2023 and don't go with an all new design.
RebelE Infantry
AG
sodycracker said:

I ordered a 2022 F350 on April 15th. I was told by the dealership that it should be ready at the end of August

Do you have a VIN/build date?

I ordered 3/17 and nada, only factory order confirmation. When I ordered the estimate was late June/early July delivery lol.
TikkaShooter
Power running boards are an easy after market add on. I wouldn't mess with adding them through a Ford package.
sodycracker
AG
RebelE Infantry said:

sodycracker said:

I ordered 3/17 and nada, only factory order confirmation. When I ordered the estimate was late June/early July delivery lol.

No vin or build date. Only a vehicle order confirmation
Picard
AG
falcon09 said:

The configurator won't let you get the power running boards without the Lariat Ultimate package, but the 2022 order guide that is floating around the internet says that you only need to opt for the Lariat Value package. Anyone know which is actually required? It would be nice if I didn't have to spend an extra $2800 for things on the ultimate package that I don't really have any desire for.

As someone that's partially disabled but can still get around non-gracefully, the power-deployable running board situation is infuriating to me. It's an accessibility feature for some, not a luxury item. I'm perfectly fine with a well-optioned XLT but would have to get the Lariat High package in an F150 to even have the option to add power-deployable running boards.

And I mention this in this thread because, although the F250 still requires the Lariat package or higher for the option, it's actually slightly cheaper to buy an F250 over an F150 with this one feature as the focus.

2021 F-150 5.5' Lariat Supercrew 4x4 2.7L V6 EcoBoost
w/ Power Deployable Running Board option
$60,310

2022 F-250 SRW 6.75' Lariat Supercrew 4x4 6.2L V8
w/ Power Deployable Running Board option
$59,765
Aggietaco
AG
Aftermarket power steps are available for every Ford truck. Buy an XL and add them after delivery.
Picard
AG
Aggietaco said:

Aftermarket power steps are available for every Ford truck. Buy an XL and add them after delivery.

But if my wife doesn't know this, then I can tell her I need an F250 because it's cheaper!
n_touch
Picard said:

Aggietaco said:

But if my wife doesn't know this, then I can tell her I need an F250 because it's cheaper!

sodycracker
AG
sodycracker said:

RebelE Infantry said:

sodycracker said:

No vin or build date. Only a vehicle order confirmation

Bump. The 2022 f350 I ordered on April 15th arrived at the dealership today. I'm having bumper replacements installed & it should be ready in a few days. It got here about a month sooner than expected.
n_touch
Very nice. I have a build week of 8/30
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Just submitted my 22 F350 KR yesterday. Was told 10 weeks or earlier.
reproag
AG
I had two F250 order get build and delivered in just over 7 weeks. Looks like retail orders are being build faster now. On the down side I'm still waiting on two fleet F450s I ordered in NOVEMBER
bkag9824
AG
Mind sharing what you're paying?
BQ2017
AG
Have pickup trucks stagnated? How much more advanced can a truck get? I understand throwing beautiful electronic displays and stuff like that, but is there really anything else that can be added to them/changed that can make them better and or more effective? Honest question.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
shalackin
AG
I ordered a 250 KR Tremor on 7/2. No word at all yet.
n_touch
shalackin said:

I ordered a 250 KR Tremor on 7/2. No word at all yet.
Username checks out. I would have hated to see the sticker on that
sands
AG
Mr. McGibblets said:

Mind sharing who you ordered it through?
n_touch
I went through 1Ags hookup at TV, easy process and she is great to work with. My parents ordered from her last week as well.
AgResearch
AG
Our fleet orders of '22 Super Duty's must be in by noon on Friday. Large company. Ford is shutting down ordering on '22s (maybe just fleet??) due to demand and backlogs.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Autonation Ford- Katy
shalackin
AG
sands said:

Mr. McGibblets said:

Mind sharing who you ordered it through?

Local dealership in okc area.

Mine got scheduled this week so it now has a VIN and they are saying 7-8 weeks!!
kmac30
AG
Picked up my 2022 F250 lariat tremor Monday of last week. Love this thing. Ordered on May 29th.

Taking to Fabien Saturday to do ceramic all around.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.