4X4 Shop Central Tx recommendation

1,271 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by agdoc2001
SWAustinAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a good shop that can regear a 2016 Wranger Unlimited after a lift and 35"tires.

We live in Austin. This is actually my son's jeep and he's footing the bill, so he is willing a travel some if its a good shop and he can save a few bucks.

Thanks
MouthBQ98
AG
There's some jeep place back off Lamar near Stiles Switch that always has like 50 jeeps out front...
JB
AG
I had Tribe 16 up in Fort Worth do my gears/locker. No issues.
Furlock Bones
AG
SWAustinAg said:

Looking for a good shop that can regear a 2016 Wranger Unlimited after a lift and 35"tires.

We live in Austin. This is actually my son's jeep and he's footing the bill, so he is willing a travel some if its a good shop and he can save a few bucks.

Thanks

Exodus 4x4 in New Braunfels is the best in the area. The question is whether you can get in. I live in Jonestown and still make the drive down there for major stuff.

Baldy's in Cedar Park would be my second choice.

Edit to say these are the only places in Central Texas I will take my Jeep.
AgBass01
AG
Baldy's in Cedar Park did my gears. Round 2 Offroad in Cedar Park has done a bunch of work for a friend of mine's jeep.
Hatchet Harry
AG
https://www.rivercityoffroad.com/

Off of 290 at Canyon Bend Dr just this side (east) of Dripping Springs. I've known Marcus a long time and he's a solid guy. He'll be doing my gears next spring.
Lynch
Baldy's in Cedar Park did a bunch of work on my old JLU Rubi.

As soon as parts / lifts are available for the 392 I'll go back to them.

Plus Trey is a great guy.
agdoc2001
AG
2nd Recc for Exodus in NB. Bubba is good people.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.