2021 Suburu Crosstrek

3,395 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Mookie
Aston 91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have a 2019 Forester from Georgetown Subaru. We're slightly closer to Austin Subaru but the selection and overall experience was better at Georgetown when we were shopping. It's kind of annoying that you can't really set an appointment for the free maintenance (i.e. oil change and tire rotations). We did set appointments the first couple of times, but it was pretty clear that they were just taking people in the order they showed up - and the desk lady even said you don't need to set an appointment for routine maintenance. Pretty easy to change the oil on this one anyway, so I won't be taking it in for that once the free period is up.
Mookie
AG
sonnysixkiller said:

Decided to buy a crosstrek contacted Roy Reyes at Georgetown Suburu. Roy was knowledgeable, not pushy , no tricks as drive off price was exactly what he quoted me over the phone and did what he said he would do. I hope the vehicle is as good as the salesman.

Roy is as good as they come in the car biz. I'm having margaritas with him tomorrow night. Congrats on the Scoobydoo
sonnysixkiller
AG
I called Roy on a recommendation by you on a different thread and was very impressed always returned phone calls and texts , a straight shooter the entire process which I very much appreciated especially after dealing with an a$&hole at North Park Suburu in SanAntonio . Highly recommend Roy Reyes at Gerorgetown Suburu.
Mookie
AG
He used to run the show at Austin Subaru, got a raw deal there. Went back to just selling and is happy. And wildly successful.

Being courteous, upfront, fair, and consistent with follow up will get you places in the car biz. Too bad no one really does it.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.