VW Jetta

2,878 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by 80
BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

I would... but if I stick with the standard 1.4L it averages over 30mpg and I have an auto allowance incentive that bumps up what I get monthly.
My big turbo GTI got 41mpg highway when I stayed out of it.

Which, was almost never. But still...when I did....YAY MPGs....

But when I didn't......WOOOOOOO! Can't catch me!
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
91AggieLawyer
AG
schmendeler said:

$21k for a new car with leather that gets 30mpg or better on average... I'm all ears.
i like VW, but i am pretty sure that's pleather.

The coated leather in all cars makes the difference here nearly negligible. I like the leather in some OEMs lower end vehicles than I do in other OEMs higher end vehicles.
Texasyankee
I ran diesel Jetta's for many years. Loved them! Small and compact, but roomy enough for the family.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
I just haven't sold myself on going to a car. On paper, idea is great. Reality sets in with 2 small kids and the use of a truck just makes it something not worth the savings lol
ag09
AG
Not to make it harder, but I have a diesel jetta with two car seats and it works great for dropping them off, shorter trips, ect. Also have a white boost for longer trips.
Flaith
AG
If you look at it from pure utility, going from a truck to a car doesn't make sense.

I like getting behind the wheel of a good handling, 300hp turbocharged, 6spd roller skate. The idea of DDing a truck, to me, sounds super boring and uninspiring.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG

$21k for a new car with leather that gets 30mpg or better on average... I'm all ears.
V-Tex Leatherette.

The only Jetta that gets leather standard is the SEL plus.
A little late to the show but my 2019 GLI gets 34mpg on average.

Love the car.

The 2019 also came with a 72,000 bumper to bumper warranty.

Look for a 2019 low mileage, they are out there.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.