• Variable Locking Differential
  • Mineral White Metallic
  • Black Speed Cloth Interior with leather trim
  • Competition Package
  • BMW E9X GTS Wheels
  • Moonroof
  • Audiophile (individual) Sound Package
  • Megan Racing Supremo Exhaust
  • Clean Carfax Report, service records, 1 minor accident (details below)
  • Private Party
  • Passed inspection 04/2021
  • 52,466 miles

• Features

Exterior
    • Mineral White Metallic (A96) with black kidney grilles and shadowline window trim. Xenon adaptive headlights with headlight cleaning system and auto high beam. Tinted windows.

Interior
    • Electric adjustable heated Speed Cloth seats with leather trim and memory. I really like these seats because they are lighter weight, extremely comfortable, and do not get too hot/cold. They are also a rare and unique option for this vehicle. S752 Audiophile (individual) package is the highest end audio package offered by BMW from the factory and sounds incredible. Rear sun-blind and digital compass. Multimedia system with Bluetooth and navigation. Moonroof and rear sun shade.

Description of individual audio system from the BMW site:
    As in music, true mastery is also required to achieve a first-class listening experience for the interior of a vehicle. The BMW Individual High End Audio System is able to fulfil this exacting demand perfectly. Signal processing is precisely tuned to the three-dimensional space, and DIRAC technology together with speed-dependent equalising reduces unwanted ambient noise to a minimum. In addition, 16 high-performance speakers generate an impressive sound stage for the occupants. The result is sheer listening pleasure.
    The brilliant tone of the BMW Individual High End Audio System is created by the absolute top quality of its individual components. Speakers are light, powerful and fitted with neodymium magnet drives. The maximum sound pressure of the extremely rigid Hexacone diaphragms is 112 dBA, with a frequency range of 18 Hz to 24 kHz. A 9-channel amplifier (825 Watt) with DSP (Digital Signal Processing) transfers the differentiated audio signals to the individual speakers. Lack of sound clarity is eliminated by time delays and any acoustic reflection is severely reduced. To do this, the digital amplifier makes use of the unique DIRAC Live technology, which modifies both time and frequency ranges of the signal.

Competition Package
    • Includes Dynamic damper control and 19 Y-spoke E9X GTS black alloy wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (> 50% tread remaining)

Engine
    • 4.0-liter, 32-valve S65 V8 with M Double-VANOS variable valve timing and produced 414 horsepower at 8,300 rpm

Exhaust

Two sets of keys, factory literature, a clean carfax report and service records since new are included in the sale.

Why I'm Selling
    I am selling the car because I have just finished a restoration of a 1995 Landcruiser which will become my daily driver. I am the third owner and have owned this car for 2.5 years. I have loved driving this car and have used it as a commuter. This car has never been tracked under my ownership. The initial owner owned the car for under lease. The second owner took good care of the car and never tracked it. I typically buy a used car, maintain it well, and sell it after 2-3 years. Here are my previous for sale threads/ads to demonstrate that I maintain my cars well and keep good documentation.

- https://texags.com/forums/46/topics/2740406/replies/45980065

- https://texags.com/forums/46/topics/3081051/replies/57445767

Condition of Car:
    I will be as transparent as I can about the current condition of the vehicle.

Cosmetic Damage:

• Scuffs under variance
    • Minor rock chips front bumper
    • Small crack in windshield, this was present when I purchased the vehicle. Initially I planned to replace this but it is not in the line of sight and has stayed stable.
    • Passenger rear wheel 1cm curb rash on outer rim
    • Drivers front wheel has 2 small curb rash locations. I ordered a brand new OEM GTS wheel at a cost of $640 and will replace it before the new owner takes delivery.
    • Drivers side bolster and door panel has some minor wear. There is a 0.5 cm diameter sap stain on the front driver's seat that is barely noticeable. I am in contact with a detailer to see about its removal.
    • The rear sunshade occasionally sticks in position, this is a very common problem with these cars.

Description of accident and repairs. In January of 2020 I was at a stop sign when the person behind me accelerated into my drivers side rear bumper at 5-10 mph. This caused damage to the drivers side rear quarter panel, bumper, and drivers side taillight. The repair was completed by Autocraft Bodywerks in Austin, TX ([url=https://www.yelp.com/biz/autocraft-bodywerks-austin][/url]https://www.yelp.com/biz/autocraft-bodywerks-austin).

While the damage was minor (photos available upon request) there was no expense spared in the repair. The panels were replaced in entirety. No bondo or other filler compound was used and only BMW factory parts were used. There was no damage to the passenger taillight but I had it replaced so it matched the new drivers side taillight perfectly.

I have decreased my initially asking price by $2000 to compensate for this accident history. The CarFax lists the damage is minor and is clean. I will provide full records of the repair.

Repairs needed/anticipated in future: None

There are two common problems with this vehicle that I have had no issue with during my ownership.

• Thottle body: It is common for throttle bodies to fail on this vehicle. This is an approximately $900 repair. There is no indication that this car has throttle body issues at this time.
    • Rod bearings- This engine is much more reliable than the infamous M5 V10 but has a small probability of rod bearing failure. The rod bearing compound was changed in 2011 to make this less likely. There is no indication of rod bearing failure in this vehicle. If you want to "bulletproof" your M3 solutions are available at a cost of approximately $3000-4000 but this is so rare that I did not take this route.

I will include full folder of Vehicle Maintenance/Repair History in purchase. Recent maintenance includes an oil change, cabin air filter, differential fluid change. All maintenance has been completed by Black Forest Werkshop in Austin, TX- A BMW specialty shop. The CarFax includes dealer maintenance records and records of previous oil changes. In the next 10000 miles another oil change and spark plug change will be required. I am including a full oil change kit and spark plug change kit at no cost.

This car is my daily driver and mileage will increase by approximately 100-200 miles/week.

Price: $34,500

Thank you!

Media:

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.