2002 Jeep Wrangler

1,071 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by JB
GigemAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Have a 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4L with In-Line 6. I just put $4K into the oil and cooling system. $1500 in new seats. Has hard and soft top and body overall is in decent condition. After I got it out of the shop, started losing oil pressure and temperature would spike. Took it back to the shop and they are now saying the engine bearings are likely out of whack. I am not willing to put any more into it so I am trying to figure out if I should try to sell as is or try to sell it for parts. Do not really have the time to part it out, so any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.
JB
AG
Need to see pics.

Email me at ramblincampers@gmail.com

What specifically did they repair?
HumpitPuryear
AG
Perfect excuse to put a Mercedes OM diesel into it. There's a company that makes an adaptor. Or an LS swap of course.
GigemAg

Sent email with copy of the invoice for the $4K. Think you may know a buddy of mine by way of Eric Branton. My friend Rick Smith just had Eric over to do some welding for him.

Thanks for any advice
EskimoJoe
HumpitPuryear said:

Perfect excuse to put a Mercedes OM diesel into it. There's a company that makes an adaptor. Or an LS swap of course.

4bt cummins swap
tlepoC
AG
I'd also potentially be interested
JB
AG
Sold!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.