Ordering a vehicle sucks!!!!

5,548 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by boboguitar
JAW3336
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And it has been delayed. Crap!!!! only a week, but we'll see if it gets delayed again.
Attack life, It's going to kill you anyway!
JAW3336
AG
F-ing FCA, the truck is built and sitting on a storage lot and won't ship for at least 2 more weeks. Just sell me the damn thing and I will fly down and pick it up.
Attack life, It's going to kill you anyway!
f burg ag
AG
Mookie said:

A buddy just picked up a Telluride last week that he ordered in October. Almost 6 months for a ****ing kia.
We ordered a Telluride yesterday and they said it would be at least 4 months. But it is worth the wait IMO...we are going to pay MSRP and all the Texas dealerships are marking up their inventory on the one we wanted up by $6k-$9k over MSRP.
lotsofhp
AG
f burg ag said:

Mookie said:

A buddy just picked up a Telluride last week that he ordered in October. Almost 6 months for a ****ing kia.
We ordered a Telluride yesterday and they said it would be at least 4 months. But it is worth the wait IMO...we are going to pay MSRP and all the Texas dealerships are marking up their inventory on the one we wanted up by $6k-$9k over MSRP.

Where did you order it?
f burg ag
AG
Fort Bend Kia in Rosenberg.
Jock 07
AG
My F-150 was "produced" at KC yesterday. Hoping the shutdown for the next two weeks doesn't affect it getting out the door hopefully.
boboguitar
AG
Try being on the c8 waitlist.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.