El Chromino

2,311 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by lawless89
TxSquarebody
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Matt with Demo Ranch just got the hook up!
tailgatetimer10
AG
Texas speed advertising. Can't believe how much money Cleetus is making them

That camino is such a piece of crap, can't believe what they are throwing in there
La Fours
AG
Demo Ranch is also putting a barracuda body on the frame and drive train of a 1st gen Cummins 4x4 dually.
Tim Weaver
He's got FU money. I can't fault him for doing dumb stuff! I would be doing that too!
tailgatetimer10
AG
Tim Weaver said:

He's got FU money. I can't fault him for doing dumb stuff! I would be doing that too!

If you, or anyone else in this thread, have not seen his "Renovating an abandoned mansion" series.. you really should.

its one of the better series I have seen on youtube. Plus you can see Matt's new place, which is insane.
Tim Weaver
I saw a couple of the very first episodes. Been meaning to get back to it. That place is insane.
La Fours
AG
Lol, yeah. It's wild to see the transformation from where it was when they start to where it is now.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Tim Weaver said:

I saw a couple of the very first episodes. Been meaning to get back to it. That place is insane.

More recently he shared the renderings of it finished. Absolutely crazy. Resort style for sure.
lawless89
La Fours said:

Lol, yeah. It's wild to see the transformation from where it was when they start to where it is now.
I'm hoping he does some type of cost breakdown of everything. He did that on his rental houses, so it's possible. Also, he's an Ag, so maybe he lurks around here. The amount of money these Youtube guys make is unreal. Get's paid to buy crazy things and do stupid stuff. Living the dream.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.