Best Window Tint Shop Near North Dallas?

1,000 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Roger350
Roger350
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know everyone from College Station to Houston recommends Fabian for all tinting. It seems like there was a similar go-to tint shop up near Plano a few years back, but I'm not finding anything by searching.

Looking to do ceramic as light as possible (80%?) or less on the windshield and back factory tinted glass on a new F150, and then whatever ceramic shade matches the back glass on the driver and passenger windows.

Looking for the best quality shop that has high attention to detail.

Thanks for the help.
AG
Are you thinking of Moon tint on plano rd?
buckinaggie
I took my F-150 and a few other vehicles to Frisco Tint. They've always done great work for me.
Roger350
AG
Quote:

Is this Plano Road in Garland, a couple blocks north of 635, near what used to be a TI / Raytheon plant? I was thinking of a place over there thinking it was called Moon Shadow maybe, but may not be the same place you're talking about. Don't remember much about them, think I had one car done there 20+ years ago.

I really thought everyone had a favorite guy similar to Fabian up north in Plano/Allen/Frisco area, where it was a shop but everyone recommended the guy by name.
AG
Roger350 said:

Quote:

Is this Plano Road in Garland, a couple blocks north of 635, near what used to be a TI / Raytheon plant? I was thinking of a place over there thinking it was called Moon Shadow maybe, but may not be the same place you're talking about. Don't remember much about them, think I had one car done there 20+ years ago.

I really thought everyone had a favorite guy similar to Fabian up north in Plano/Allen/Frisco area, where it was a shop but everyone recommended the guy by name.
Its south of 635 and within Dallas city limits, but its in that area you've described.

ILikeTacos
AG
Tritek in garland is the only place who touches my vehicles. Owned by David chuhkman and they stand behind their work 100%.

https://tritektinting.com/dallas-commercial-window-tint.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiA0rSABhDlARIsAJtjfCdvgGm_8Tikixe45B6-vngnJnaRg1TRuhbOHshJzMLpNDwjck6QTNYaAoipEALw_wcB

mts6175
AG
I've done eight different vehicles with Alta Mere in Dallas off Lemmon. I know they have a North Dallas location, not sure if it's the same owners. But would highly recommend the Lemmon location.
Texker
AG
Protint in Plano has been my go to for years.
fooz
ILikeTacos said:

Tritek in garland is the only place who touches my vehicles. Owned by David chuhkman and they stand behind their work 100%.

https://tritektinting.com/dallas-commercial-window-tint.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiA0rSABhDlARIsAJtjfCdvgGm_8Tikixe45B6-vngnJnaRg1TRuhbOHshJzMLpNDwjck6QTNYaAoipEALw_wcB

+1
FightinTAC08
AG
+2 on Tritek. Only place my cars go as well.
Roger350
AG
Thanks to everyone for assistance. I'll probably use Tritek since I'm pretty close to Garland.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.