Best Cheap Tire?

917 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MouthBQ98
keebler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So, my 2002 4runner (2wd) with 220k+ miles on it, needs new tires. I doubt I have the truck more than a year and don't want to spend $$ on the Micheline LTX, or Yokohama's

Seems to be a thousand new tire manufacturers now, so just curious if anyone had a recommendation on a decent or ok tire on the lower end cost wise.
Martin Q. Blank

Quote:

I doubt I have the truck more than a year and don't want to spend $$ on the Micheline LTX, or Yokohama's
Go to a used tire shop.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Discount Tire Pathfinder AT and HT tires are made by Hankook. Exact same tire with a different sidewall.
Macarthur
Martin Q. Blank said:

Quote:

I doubt I have the truck more than a year and don't want to spend $$ on the Micheline LTX, or Yokohama's
Go to a used tire shop.

I think I would do this, too.

You can go on ebay and there are some companies that used tires is all they do. You can find some high tread used tires for a good price.
MouthBQ98
AG
I rolled on Walmart Dextero tires for a while, still have them on the old suburban. Nothing exceptional but they're decent quality and very inexpensive.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.