Good place for replacement parts online? RockAuto?

1,174 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Tim Weaver
Wildmen03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2009 F150

Came out to find my 3rd brake light just....missing/broken today.

Would like to get it replaced ASAP because of leaks etc. Is a dealership my best bet or would an online shop or eBay work just as well?

Thanks.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Amazon has lights and replacement gaskets.

Are you still in Katy? I am putting a Raptor light on my platty and will be removing mine. Yours for free but I wont have the light till the end of the month....
Wildmen03
AG
1agswitchin4lanes said:

Are you still in Katy? I am putting a Raptor light on my platty and will be removing mine. Yours for free but I wont have the light till the end of the month....

Yea. Still working in Katy. I need to get up to it and see how weather proof it is at the moment. I appreciate the offer and will follow up for sure.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Wildmen03 said:

1agswitchin4lanes said:

Yea. Still working in Katy. I need to get up to it and see how weather proof it is at the moment. I appreciate the offer and will follow up for sure.
Tape that ho up!

LOL!
kb2001
AG
Find the right part number on rockauto, then try and find it on amazon. Rockauto is good, it's just the shipping that costs a bit. If you can get in on amazon with free shipping you'll save a few bucks.
Wildmen03
AG
1agswitchin4lanes said:

Wildmen03 said:

1agswitchin4lanes said:

Tape that ho up!

LOL!
Well I've never heard a more compelling argument in my life. I'll definitely take you up on that if the offer still stands.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Sounds bueno. I'm on a 2000 mile road trip starting tomorrow. Be back on the 1st.
Wildmen03
AG
1agswitchin4lanes said:

Sounds bueno. I'm on a 2000 mile road trip starting tomorrow. Be back on the 1st.
Gracias
ccolley68
AG
I've had good luck with 1AAuto for parts as well. Got some replacement mirror pieces for my Super Duty when I hit a hawk on the highway. Had them in a couple of days.
Tim Weaver
Rock auto is the jam, but you have to know how to work the shipping.

Add something to your cart. Then as you search for other items it shows a little UPS truck icon next to the item if it comes from the same warehouse or not.

If you buy 3 things from 3 different warehouses the shipping is stupid.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.