Looking to Hire Window Tinter

1,323 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by wargograw
wargograw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I run a tint shop in North Austin and am looking to hire a full time tinter. Need someone with plenty of experience, especially with windshields. We have lots of work year round. Position is full commission. I'm confident I can upgrade anyone's situation who is currently at another shop or dealership. Willing to help with relocation if necessary.

Email me at my username @ yahoo.com or PM me. Thanks.

www.windowtintofaustin.com

Mods, apologies if these posts aren't allowed.
wargograw
ttt
Matsui
AG
curious, how does commission work on tinting?
Mookie
AG
what shop are you with?
wargograw
Sorry guys, missed these posts.

Most tinters make a percentage of the job or a flat rate per car. Shops that pay 30% of the ticket (and charge respectable prices) are considered good jobs. Flat rates are preferred by dealerships where they are trying to pay their tinters <$50/car. Some reputable shops do do it though (at much higher rates of course).

Mookie, I'm with a company called Window Tint of Austin. It's been part of Authentic Details but its owner and myself decided to split them into separate entities (AD's owner is still involved).
wargograw
Ttt

Also willing to train if y'all know anyone looking for a career. This is an amazing industry that is just taking off.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.