Bought an RV back in June...need to title it!

1,263 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BMF_AG95
Yesterday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bought a 5th wheel back in June from an individual. Have the title and need to register it/transfer it. I read that they have extended the time to do this but I've heard you can also mail it in. Any advice from those who have mailed in title transfer applications? Thanks!
will.mcg
AG
Call your local TAC office for location specific information.
Aggiemike96
AG
Not sure I'd mail anything official these days. FedEx or UPS maybe, but not USPS.
TommyGun
AG
will.mcg said:

Call your local TAC office for location specific information.

Definitely call and make sure they list out in detail what you need and where all of the signatures and initials need to be on both the title and paperwork. I had to make at least 3 trips last time I transferred an RV over.
n_touch
Did this a month ago. Just go online and set a time to go in. It only took a few minutes to pay the tax man and get it done. Title came in within 3 weeks. What county are you in?
Yesterday
AG
n_touch said:

Did this a month ago. Just go online and set a time to go in. It only took a few minutes to pay the tax man and get it done. Title came in within 3 weeks. What county are you in?

Tarrant.
Daytona22
AG
Send in fedex or ups. I did usps and it took 6 weeks to process that they had received it... sent in early august and just got it back this week.
BMF_AG95
AG
I'm in Harris county. Bought a cattle trailer in August made appointment for mid October. Went in and it was a breeze. Hope the appointment process sticks after COVID goes away. Lot less crowds.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.