Bronco Group Buy?

4,456 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BBRex
BBRex
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's cool. I was set to switch until I gave the email from the dealer a close read. At first I thought they were saying they might bump the price later in the year when the vehicles came in. Then I realized they were saying that if you had a reservation and completed that process, it would be at MSRP. If you waited until later to buy, you might see a bump in cost.

And I have family in Allen, but that deal is farther up the road than that. If I can have a dealer in Houston to work with, that saves me a bunch of trouble.
DeWrecking Crew
Agreed, if they stick to MSRP and don't demand dealer add-on's, additional doc fees, ramped up DD fees, etc...you should be good, especially if it is a big dealer. There is going to be a good number of 2021's delivered in 2022.
BBRex
AG
DeWrecking Crew said:

Agreed, if they stick to MSRP and don't demand dealer add-on's, additional doc fees, ramped up DD fees, etc...you should be good, especially if it is a big dealer. There is going to be a good number of 2021's delivered in 2022.
Now you have me reconsidering.
tk for tu juan
Might as well wait until 11:01 pm tonight before reconsidering. The base and option prices might be higher than what everyone is expecting and create enough cancelations it move up to getting a 2021 in 2021
BBRex
AG
Too late. I went ahead and changed it today. Hopefully that means I get a call in April to come pick up my Bronco, not January 2022. I'm not worried about base prices Ford already had them up and I don't plan on anything too fancy, so I'm hoping there won't be too much sticker shock.
DeWrecking Crew
Well it won't be April...deliveries are starting in June, as of now, that could easily slide.
DeWrecking Crew
BBRex said:

Too late. I went ahead and changed it today. Hopefully that means I get a call in April to come pick up my Bronco, not January 2022. I'm not worried about base prices Ford already had them up and I don't plan on anything too fancy, so I'm hoping there won't be too much sticker shock.
Good timing...I'm not sure if you saw, the group buy dealership got so many reservation switches they had to close the offer to people wanting to switch as of 10/23. They are in talks with Ford to try and get it re-opened to additional people that want to switch, but Ford has confirmed that those that made the switch prior to 10/23 will be honored. And that folks, is how supply and demand works.
BBRex
AG
Good to hear. I'm glad I didn't waffle on that.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.