Rule #1

2,364 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Guitarsoup
555-PINF
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Replaced the 2016 Jeep Brah Sport S in Firecracker Red with a 2020 Jeep Brah Willys in Sting Gray w/ the 3.6. It has the technology package (Car Play) and has one too few pedals. Other than that, it's pretty simple, which is what I like. My kids already like the rear air vents.

OXDL45
AG
Sweet ride!
3rd Platoon
AG
How do you like the Firestone M/T's? They're supposed to be pretty good tires.
Matsui
ac04
that's a good looking jeep
555-PINF
Thanks. I've never liked the Sting Gray color before, but when I drove by our local dealership Friday afternoon and saw it in the Willys package, I loved it.

No opinion on the Firestones, yet. Only about 200 miles in. They seem slightly more flighty than the BFG MTs on my old Jeep, but that may be the newness of the suspension and an air pressure issue. The BFGs on my JK were trash. I've run them on several different vehicles since the mid 90s and loved them. For some reason, they went to **** over the past few years and started having cupping and odd wear issues. If you don't baby them and rotate every 3,000 miles, they start to cup and vibrate like crazy.
TSUAggie
Not a white boooooost
FIDO*98*
AG
Sweet Jeep brah. Congrats
LOYAL AG
AG
3rd Platoon said:

How do you like the Firestone M/T's? They're supposed to be pretty good tires.
I had them on my 2008 JKU and LOVED them. I was on pace to get about 50K miles on them when we got rid of the Jeep. Wheeled really well and didn't give a crap about that 3" nail I picked up and drove on for about two years before finally rotating it out to be the spare. The nail was on the outside corner of the right rear so it was sticking out about an inch with the the head hitting the road. Never lost pressure from it, just kept rolling. My son had them on his 2003 Rubicon and actually had two nails with the same results. If/when I go back to a Jeep I'll get them again.
Guitarsoup
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.