New Bronco Finally Here

46,446 Views | 366 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by HollywoodBQ
Madman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Official Launch Next Week but you get a pretty good look at the 3 options in this.
AZAG08
AG
I like the look
fooz
Maybe interested in the middle 4 door. Not sure about the other 2.
Ciboag96
Ford is so desperate to take over some market share from Jeep and their big accessories/mods business. We'll see how they do...
Cromagnum
AG
Any chance of a v8? This thing needs a coyote.
falcon09
AG
I highly doubt it from the factory, but I would expect the aftermarket to shove one in (sts) by thre end of the year
Slamn Sharpe
Is Ford installing the Death Wobble in these too?
DeWrecking Crew
Not likely, I think its been pretty much confirmed they will have A-arm independent front suspension
aftershock
Ford:
"You need a Bronco"

Me:
"....You're damn right I do"
Picard
AG
I don't want anything that has "the spirit of a Mustang"

Madman
AG
I hope Ford does the Ford thing and offers it in old man tan with brown trim.
mm98
AG
Can't wait to see pricing and specs.
BBRex
AG
Madman said:

I hope Ford does the Ford thing and offers it in old man tan with brown trim.

Or brown and white two-tone paint.
Madman
AG
interior

JSKolache
AG
McDadeTXAggie said:

Is Ford installing the Death Wobble in these too?
No, IFS
chimpanzee
Picard said:

But this one has better ground clearance and skid plates to keep from getting hung up in curbside crowds.
StrykerAg
AG
The new FJ Cruiser looks sick
aggieforester05
AG
Looks better than the blazer.
14TheRoad
AG
Will these have Jimmie jammers as a factory option?
Furlock Bones
AG
did ya'll see the removable doors on the 2 door at the end?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Wtf is wrong with marketing people these days? I watched the video linked. Watched the whole commercial and I have no idea what this thing looks like. Just show me the effin vehicle. And not a 1000 yard shot into the sunset either. Horses, cool. Mountains, cool. Now show me the mf'in car. It must be getting really bad reviews in the looks department and they are trying to hide it.
ac04
i think the idea is to leave you wanting more, and it seems like it may have worked.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Eh, not in the market for one. Just had enough of life telling me to wait on something lately. Time for Ford, corona and social revolution to $h!t of get off the pot.
saltydog13
AG
Official reveal is the 13th.
Post removed:
by user
DeWrecking Crew
Rendered Fat said:

I was really excited about this. After what's been released, it looks as if it's going to be a giant piece of horse crap.

You could be right, but what specifically was released that makes you think this?
TarponChaser
Rendered Fat said:

I was really excited about this. After what's been released, it looks as if it's going to be a giant piece of horse crap.

I've had 2 Broncos, a '93 and an '84 and have been very excited for the re-release. I'm not really excited anymore. There were ZERO people clamoring for a re-release of the Bronco II, everybody wanted the big daddy, and they're giving us a Bronco II/revamped early Explorer.
saltydog13
AG
It's a revamp of the original bronco. That's the only old model that's been used for the teasers to go along with the new one
Corps_Ag12
AG
TarponChaser said:

Rendered Fat said:

I've had 2 Broncos, a '93 and an '84 and have been very excited for the re-release. I'm not really excited anymore. There were ZERO people clamoring for a re-release of the Bronco II, everybody wanted the big daddy, and they're giving us a Bronco II/revamped early Explorer.
If Ford made the full size Bronco, it would end up just like the Blazer did.

At least with releasing this Bronco, they are going back to the original (& after Jeep's market share).
Sazerac
AG
Saw one in Costco a few weeks ago. I think the designers modeled it on the POS Blazer from the 90/00 sinstead of the original. What a boring CUV they rolled out.
BBRex
AG
Where do you live? They won't officially be out until next year. Was it in the camo stuff they use to disguise it?
saltydog13
AG
I think he's talking about the new blazer
MouthBQ98
AG
What's with that cluttered interior with all the nooks and crannies that will be extremely difficult to keep dirt and dust out of.
12th Man Ag
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Wtf is wrong with marketing people these days? I watched the video linked. Watched the whole commercial and I have no idea what this thing looks like. Just show me the effin vehicle. And not a 1000 yard shot into the sunset either. Horses, cool. Mountains, cool. Now show me the mf'in car. It must be getting really bad reviews in the looks department and they are trying to hide it.
The official reveal is on Monday. Of course, they wouldn't show anything in teaser videos leading up to that reveal.
Burdizzo
AG
Picard said:

Years ago David Letterman had a top ten list of worst car names. Ford Gelding was one of those names.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.