Rule No 1

5,941 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by FalconAg06
Exsurge Domine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Traded in my raptor for something a little bigger. Really enjoying the quiet and the interior, the massaging seats are awesome, and the two tone paint is beautiful. The 7.3 has some giddy up once you get the RPM's high, and real curious to see about the 700hp whipple supercharger once they release it.

[url=https://ibb.co/y8ctQGH][/url]
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Great looking truck.
Mind sharing what you paid vs sticker?
Exsurge Domine
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Great looking truck.
Mind sharing what you paid vs sticker?

$64k vs 72k. Also took advantage of the 1.9% financing for 39 months, and they delayed payments for 3 months, which is kinda cool.
Picard
AG
7.3! My man!

Dill-Ag13
AG
The new 7.3? Nice one!
Silvy
AG
Hot
GentrysMillTX10
AG
Nice. Curious to hear unloaded MPG's in a few months
Bigballin
AG
Really nice looking truck. Will be curious as well regarding the MPGs. Debating a F250 with a 7.3
Exsurge Domine
Thanks guys, I believe the stock tires are 35" correct? Is it advisable to level this thing? Or does that make it too tall? It's ungodly high stock. I'm towering over other trucks on the freeway, this thing is a monster. The thing I like the most so far is the quiet, the raptor v6 whined a little bit, and I can really enjoy the B&O sound system in this truck. I am missing the jolt when you pushed the pedal in the raptor, so will likely get the whipple SC if it is under $20k.
JSKolache
AG
White Ford
lotsofhp
AG
That's always been my favorite paint scheme. Really sharp.
OXDL45
AG
Nice!
RebelE Infantry
AG
Very nice. What dealership?
Exsurge Domine
RebelE Infantry said:

Very nice. What dealership?

Tomball Ford
WildcatAg
AG
Sharp truck!

Which rear ended?
Exsurge Domine
WildcatAg said:

Sharp truck!

Which rear ended?
YouBet
AG
Wow. I really thought this Rule 1 would be a green, Dodge truck.
Post removed:
by user
lotsofhp
AG
Rendered Fat said:

I have no idea how the automobile industry works. I bought a new, 2019 Lariat F-250 diesel 4x4 with moon roof and retractable running boards back in December for $13,100 off of sticker. I was kicking myself in the rear though when COVID started because I figured I got screwed as they'd practically be giving trucks away at this point.

To hear though that they aren't offering any incentives other than 0% financing makes no sense to me.

Blue star

Thought the same thing.

I guess Americans just can't go with out a brand new truck
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Rendered Fat said:

I have no idea how the automobile industry works. I bought a new, 2019 Lariat F-250 diesel 4x4 with moon roof and retractable running boards back in December for $13,100 off of sticker. I was kicking myself in the rear though when COVID started because I figured I got screwed as they'd practically be giving trucks away at this point.

To hear though that they aren't offering any incentives other than 0% financing makes no sense to me.

Seriously. We are looking to replace my wife's equinox, and can't find as good of deals as I figured there would be.
Exsurge Domine
Man I thought that was a good deal. Oh well, still happy.
Post removed:
by user
GrimesCoAg95
AG
You got as good of a deal as you could. You wanted a KR with the 7.3 engine. There just are not many out there so dealers don't have to discount quite as much as they would a Lariat. I have heard of people getting 10k off sticker on a Lariat F250, so you are absolutely in the right area. Even if you overpaid by 1K, you got the truck you want.

I saw on cnn today that the plants are starting to open. This may drive prices down. Dealers had no way of getting more vehicles until this happened.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/18/cars/gm-ford-fiat-chrysler-restart-us-factories/index.html
reproag
AG
Bigballin said:

Really nice looking truck. Will be curious as well regarding the MPGs. Debating a F250 with a 7.3
I drove one for a few days when they first came out to test it. I was driving about 85 miles per day 70% Hwy and averaged 14.3 for the 3 days I was in it.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Rendered Fat said:

Ford and GM dropped the rebates at the end of April because they were getting nervous that inventory wouldnt be replaced as fast with the lines being shut down.

So they decided to let the 0% be the carrot for dealers to lure people in.

I believe that by August, dealer lots are going to be flooded and its gonna have some nice incentives for folks looking.
drummer0415
AG
1agswitchin4lanes said:

Rendered Fat said:

Ford and GM dropped the rebates at the end of April because they were getting nervous that inventory wouldnt be replaced as fast with the lines being shut down.

So they decided to let the 0% be the carrot for dealers to lure people in.

Not trying to be a dick, but this is now the second thread where you've said this, and I've pointed out that it's not applicable for f250s. They don't offer 0% on them. So I'm not sure what your point is here?
BlueSmoke
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Quote:

Not trying to be a dick, but this is now the second thread where you've said this, and I've pointed out that it's not applicable for f250s. They don't offer 0% on them. So I'm not sure what your point is here?
Except it is.....

https://www.buyfordnow.com/houston-dickinson-spring/incentives-offers/trucks

0% for 60 on all leftover 2019 Super Duty Trucks.

3.9% for 60 on 2020 Super Duty Trucks.

drummer0415
AG
So when did they start that? Like this morning? Because I have seen ZERO advertising about that, and all the ads I've seen about 0% all say not applicable on raptor and super duty.
Exsurge Domine
One cool thing is that I didn't see a single 2020 KR with the crazy chrome package on the lot. The blinged out tailgate is a bit much
reproag
AG
drummer0415 said:

So when did they start that? Like this morning? Because I have seen ZERO advertising about that, and all the ads I've seen about 0% all say not applicable on raptor and super duty.
0% on 2019 super duties started last month right after the shutdown.
Post removed:
by user
WildcatAg
AG
1agswitchin4lanes said:

3.9% for 60 on 2020 Super Duty Trucks.

My goodness.......
fixer
Man that is a whole lot of truck.

Good find.

The 7.3 is intriguing to me.

cledus6150
AG
Any update as to how the gas mileage is on your truck?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.