Mobile car tint in Houston

2,536 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Sazerac
Sazerac
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just had 1Ags hook-up (Fabian) tint my ride. His 3rd time.
Windshield was replaced so needed to be redone, and two front windows were peeling (botch job from the dealer).

He comes to your house or can pickup your vehicle to take off site. Has an assistant now so installs are super fast.

Now is a good time to book him. With dealers shutting down he's got more time for direct installs.

text or call 832.347.5769
GTIAG09
AG
Used him last year for tint on two vehicles and pleased with the outcome.
Whoop Delecto
AG
texsn95
AG
Used him for 3 of my cars in the past and a clear bra coming up
PoppaB05
AG
So, we have a Lexus NX, Mustang, and Silverado I'd love to get better tint on and I'm like 10 minutes from them. What type of tint should I be be asking for?
tk for tu juan
https://www.mbctintpros.com/
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
PoppaB05 said:

So, we have a Lexus NX, Mustang, and Silverado I'd love to get better tint on and I'm like 10 minutes from them. What type of tint should I be be asking for?
Depends on how much time you spend in your cars.

I am in outside sales, and spend a lot of time in mine.

I have ceramic on all the windows, including a very light ceramic on my front windshield.

If you wear polarized lenses, dont do the front glass, as it will look 'soapy'.

Their 'standard' carbon film is great. I put 5% over the back windows and doors because I dont like people to see into my vehicles. Most cars have backup cameras these days so seeing out isnt an issue.

Whoop Delecto
AG
Silvy
AG
The soapy look 1ags refers to is the rainbow like sheen you see on wet oil.

I wear polarized glasses looking through ceramic tint and notice it, but it does not bother me. As far as ability to see, I didn't notice a notable difference going from clear windshield to 70% on windshield.

If I wasn't trying to avoid being hassled by troopers in my DD, I would have done 50%.
YellAg2004
AG
Had both vehicles done by Fabian, including the windshields. I wear polarized sunglasses and don't notice any issues that were mentioned above. I was very hesitant about doing the windshields initially, but now I'll do it on every vehicle going forward. It makes a noticeable difference in temperature inside, even in the middle of summer.
12th Man Ag
AG
Has anyone had Fabian do the paint protection film on their vehicle? Is it normal to do the entire vehicle or just the front clip or "bra"?
Sazerac
AG
I had him do door edges and handle cups on a new ride.

I wouldn't do a bra, but for some reason some people are basically doing their entire vehicle in the stuff. He's experienced at installing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.