1990 Chevy Silverado 110,000 Miles. North Houston

2,588 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aTm2004
coolerguy12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
***SOLD***

Went for $2600 for anyone keeping score.

Trying to help a new widow sell this truck. Don't know a ton about it but if anyone has any questions I can try to find the answers. Thinking about starting at $3500 but really have no idea what it's worth. Runs great.
281-798-7919

Automatic
5.7L
2WD
Cloth
Tailgate handle not broken yet

Please forgive the hideous decal and plate outline... guy was a cop so he can't be all bad.

Silvy
AG
Mf candy paint drippin
Mookie
AG
I still have a geto boys cassette that I'll mail to any texager that buys it.

Seriously, sorry for your neighbors loss. I think you are spot on with the price. I would take any cash offer over $2000.
JB
AG
I kinda like it.
kyledr04
AG
coolerguy12 said:

Tailgate handle not broken yet

Love it
kyledr04
AG
My parents had a 93 that was blue and tan. I like this one but don't need it
ccolley68
AG
Great first truck for a teen
Silvy
AG
That's how Silvys are made.
Corps_Ag12
AG
Probably be worth double that if it was 4x4.
TSJ
AG
Can you get more pics? This looks awesome, doubt i could convince my wife to buy it though.
coolerguy12
AG
TSJ said:

Can you get more pics? This looks awesome, doubt i could convince my wife to buy it though.

Pics added to OP
aTm2004
AG
Dang, a lot of memories having to ride in a back seat like that in my dad's '93. Seems like all of my parent's friends had a GMC/Chevy at that time, so that dash just brings back memories of me driving ours around the neighborhood at our lake house at 12/13 listening to my mix tape that had Dr. Dre, Snoop, Garth, Alan, etc.

Also, that little circle thing below the steering column hanging from the dash...is that one of the security features? IIRC, my parent's friends had a '91 or '92 that had a little tag with the key that they had to swipe before it would start. Kind of a pre-chiped key thing.
CanyonAg77
AG
Looks to be in great shape for age/miles. A farm pickup seat would have been torn to crap by now, with the driver getting in and out. Radio buttons don't even have the numbers worn off.
coolerguy12
AG
I think it's an aftermarket oil pressure gauge.
hurricanejake02
AG
ah... the memories. My first truck was my dad's hand-me-down '90 1500 ext cab with the 8' bed. White, because, you know, work truck. Factory AM radio with the Blaupunkt in the center dash and twin Rockford Fosgate Punch 10"s under the back seat making the rear view mirror dance to Brass Monkey.

I'd have felt fancy in this one... power locks AND WINDOWS?!?

I don't need another truck... I don't need another truck... I don't need another truck.
CanyonAg77
AG
coolerguy12 said:

I think it's an aftermarket oil pressure gauge.
Looks like an hour meter

insanediego
AG
30 year old truck? Great shape.
TxSquarebody
2 months ago I would say you're about 1500 low on the price. OBS trucks are coming back strong like the squares.
Article 58-10 Offender
aTm2004 said:

Dang, a lot of memories having to ride in a back seat like that in my dad's '93. Seems like all of my parent's friends had a GMC/Chevy at that time, so that dash just brings back memories of me driving ours around the neighborhood at our lake house at 12/13 listening to my mix tape that had Dr. Dre, Snoop, Garth, Alan, etc.

Also, that little circle thing below the steering column hanging from the dash...is that one of the security features? IIRC, my parent's friends had a '91 or '92 that had a little tag with the key that they had to swipe before it would start. Kind of a pre-chiped key thing.
if you're class of 04, then we're about the same age. I have the same memories of this model truck.

when I was a kid I never understood my dad's love of classic cars. I mean, I've always thought the cars from the 50s and 60s were cool, but never understood why people my parents age loved them so much. NOW I get the nostalgia.

also, my DD is a 1999 pickup
drumboy
AG
My dad had a 90 chevy like this but white w/ black on bottom and it was a custom paint job. You'd think they would take a white truck and paint the bottom black but they did the opposite so every ding exposed black paint under the white paint that was on the majority of the body. Same color interior as this one.

Wish I wouldn't gotten it when I turned 16 but no way they were going to give me anything half that nice.
aTm2004
AG
Yep...2004. WHOOP!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.