YouTube channel update

1,048 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Guitarsoup
'03ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
updated with Odyssey review a few posts down

I don't want to clog up the board too much, as I'm probably already near the limit of Texags hospitality with some of this, but I did think a new thread was needed for a few cool items.

1. I wanted to say thanks to those of you that have subscribed. We hit over 100 subscribers this weekend which is mentally a pretty cool milestone, but also means YouTube gives us a custom url to use.

https://www.youtube.com/c/familyfirstreviews

2. Through dumb luck and some hustle we've managed to get access to a few press fleets. So far we've secured, Kia, Jaguar, and Land Rover. We're hopeful that with our foot in the door we'll be getting more manufacturers soon. We've got our first press vehicle in the garage right now and we'll film it this weekend. A 2020 Kia Soul GT-line Turbo. Fun car.

3. Speaking of, if you Twitter, please follow and give us some retweets! Especially if you happen to have a lot of Aggie followers :-)

4. The Odyssey review is still being edited, but we had a lot of fun with it. I think outtakes like these are going to be a regular feature. I think we're learning a lot and getting better every time we turn the camera on, but we're trying to grind it out. Enjoy the sneak peek.

easttexasaggie04
AG
That's awesome! I just subscribed! Pumped for you guys!
aggie appraiser
Brothers making videos. I'll bet the young one gets punched in the face first.
'03ag
aggie appraiser said:

Brothers making videos. I'll bet the young one gets punched in the face first.
Not a chance.
'03ag
Ok which one of you is the Fake Mike Leach on twitter?

Thanks for the follow
'03ag
Odyssey review is up and I think it's our best one yet.

We finally got mics and Guitarsoup was right, huge upgrade in audio quality. Way less ambient noise going on.

The Swagger Wagon plays.

Guitarsoup
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.