Overdue Rule#1 (warning white Ford inside)

2,780 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by civilized05
AgCPA95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well overdue rule #1. 2009 Yukon XL was starting to really show its age so found a 2019 Expedition MAX through 1ags contact at Tommy Vaughn. Extremely easy and pain-free process as everyone else has described. They had some 2019 still on the lot with the colors I wanted - black leather inside. Should get us through many years of road trips to New Mexico and back and forth trips to college for the youngest who is in 8th grade. Very happy with the truck!

BurnetAggie99
Nice
civilized05
AG
Congrats! I've been super happy with our '19 Expy Max.

One must have item, if you're not planning on tuning it, is Autostop Eliminator. The worst part of this otherwise solid vehicle is the annoying auto-engine cutoff. Spend the $100 and save yourself the hassle of having to push that damn button every time you turn on the car.
OXDL45
AG
Nice!
jswags
AG
Thanks. I need this for my wife's '19 MAX!
lawless89
civilized05 said:

One must have item, if you're not planning on tuning it, is Autostop Eliminator. The worst part of this otherwise solid vehicle is the annoying auto-engine cutoff. Spend the $100 and save yourself the hassle of having to push that damn button every time you turn on the car.

Just got one for my wife's '19 Expy on Friday. She was very excited about getting it.
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Looks great!

Let me know if you want to disable Auto Start/Stop.

AgsWin2011
AG
Damn I wish there was a way to get eliminate the auto start/stop without taking off the front panel. I'm always afraid of breaking the plastic/teeth and won't be able to get it back on.

Congrats on the ride btw! We just got a white 2019 Expedition before Christmas.
civilized05
AG
They also sell a plug that goes into the OBD port under the steering column. No assembly/disassembly required.

I debated getting that one over the in-dash version, but figured I could install it without breaking anything. I was afraid of breaking stuff too, but was honestly surprised at how rough I could be with the plastic panels.
AgsWin2011
AG
civilized05 said:

They also sell a plug that goes into the OBD port under the steering column. No assembly/disassembly required.

I debated getting that one over the in-dash version, but figured I could install it without breaking anything. I was afraid of breaking stuff too, but was honestly surprised at how rough I could be with the plastic panels.
If you can provide a link I'd be very appreciative.
BurnetAggie99
Question we only have a 16 Expedition EL Platinum 4x4 doesn't have that start stop and I drive. 16 Platinum 6.7 Powerstroke.

My question is on these new models if you have the tow/haul button engaged on the gear shift without a trailer doesn't it still kick on if you stop without not turning it off?
aggie appraiser
Can I get the contact info for 1 ags ford contact? Thanks.
civilized05
AG
It's the same link as above, only you select the diagnostic port option in the type dropdown. Only works on the '18 &' 19 models, fyi.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.