Lexus RX 350 MSRP vs what people actually paid

2,647 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Pepper Brooks
AFM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am very interested in getting a 2020 Lexus RX 350 and wonder how much people actually pay vs the MSRP (average % off the MSRP). I have never bought any Lexus vehicles before and the last time I bought a new car was 12 years ago. Thanks!
Mookie
AG
Truecar will help with this as a first step.
26 Power
AG
My wife bought an RX350 from Westside Lexus in Houston last year. We came in with info from TrueCar and it helped with the Pricing. So we were below MSRP, but I wouldn't expect drastic price reductions on that particular model. Good luck!

She loves her RX, by the way.
Cibalo
we bought a new AWD one in 2015. We got them about $8k below their first offer and then dropped a trade in after that. it took about 3 hr though.
Diet Cokehead
AG
We bought my wife's F-Sport 2.5 years ago. MSRP was $61k and we paid $52k at Park Place, but I had to get bids from out of state dealers that Park Place eventually matched (reluctantly). Definitely negotiate with a bunch of dealers via the internet even if you know what dealership you ultimately want to purchase from.
Pepper Brooks
AG
Diet Cokehead said:

We bought my wife's F-Sport 2.5 years ago. MSRP was $61k and we paid $52k at Park Place, but I had to get bids from out of state dealers that Park Place eventually matched (reluctantly). Definitely negotiate with a bunch of dealers via the internet even if you know what dealership you ultimately want to purchase from.

This. I bought a 19 ES350 a month ago and this was the only thing the dealers responded to. This was my first time negotiating with a luxury brand dealership and it was like pulling finger nails compared to talking to Ford, Chevy, etc.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.