Question on what to do with my 2008 Ford F-350

1,078 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by DeWrecking Crew
DrippinAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
So this is a 4x4 truck I have had for about 10 years and it is white, extended cab, long bed with goose neck setup. All the heavy-duty suspension, ranch hand brush guard and bumpers, chrome tool box and all and very clean truck for it's age. It has 252,0000 miles on it and needs engine work. It's obviously a diesel and recently blew a piston or rod or whatever in the engine. I'm not really trying to get out of this truck, per se, but I just don't see me spending the time or money to fix or replace the engine and I don't want it to sit for a long time. My drive is too much these days for that truck to be feasible anymore on gas and its also a beach to park downtown Austin. Any ideas on a company or someone that might be looking for a big truck like this as a project or want to spend the money on it? It's in Georgetown, TX., btw and I can try to post pics later. Everything works great and it has no issues other than the motor making a horrible noise...

Just thought this might be a good place to start and i'll also throw this on the Outdoor board for ideas. I'm not looking to fix the truck myself, looking for someone who likes these types of projects or loves these particular trucks. I'd be willing to make a reasonable deal for it and find a good home.

Thanks for any and all help or advice.

Eric 5 one 2 six 5 seven 4 nine 7 six.
ccolley68
AG
We're they still 7.3's then? Or already 6.0? If it's a 7.3, someone will probably gladly take it off your hands
DeWrecking Crew
08's were the 6.4
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.