When drifting goes wrong....

1,580 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by lotsofhp
BlackLab
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agdaddy04
AG
Is he dead?
The Fife
BlackLab
AG
Not dead but leg broke.
MouthBQ98
AG
People still say "yo"?
ElephantRider
AG
BlackLab said:

Not dead but leg broke.
Looks dead to me.
EMY92
AG
Yo! YO! YOOOO1. Why you be jumping in front of the sled like dat? Yo! YO! YOOOO!!!
Complete Idiot
Looks like his head popped off.

#sad
Complete Idiot
Wildmen03
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Is he dead?

Shoes are still on, he'll be fine.
Aggietaco
AG
"For everyone asking , the Guy is ok he actually just got out of the Hospital!"
OXDL45
AG
Ouch.
Centerpole90
AG

Quote:

YO! yo. YO. Yo. YOOOO.
evan_aggie
AG
Amazing all of the people initially trying to move him and pick him up.

Not like I've ever heard that spinal injuries or further damage can be done by shifting someone right after a major injury....

I would agree with checking for breathing/pulse. At least then they'd know to do CPR spine-be-damned if he wasn't breathing.
Gibbs Slap
AG
FamousAgg
Aggietaco said:

"he actually just got out of the Hospital!"

This doesn't mean he is isn't dead.
FunnyFarm14
AG
KorbinDallas said:

Aggietaco said:

"he actually just got out of the Hospital!"

This doesn't mean he is isn't dead.
Good point. Technically everyone leaves the hospital. Some do so better than others. So is he dead?
Martin Q. Blank
Complete Idiot said:

He was trying to pull a Frank Moses.

Tim Weaver
I saw a drunk kid get slung out of a pick-up bed one time over at Lake Bryan. It was similar to this but with more road rash.

I was working at the Icehouse there (I'm a soundguy and used to rent the PA to them) and it was spring break iirc. A bunch of people were at the lake. These 4-5 kids showed up in a bro-dozer cruising through the boat ramp. 2 kids in the bed. Without telling anyone the driver decides to bust a donut in the ramp parking lot. One kid held on, but the other one got flung out of the back, he managed to grab the tailgate strap (TG was down) and hung on for almost a full revolution before letting go and getting tossed.

He was eat up head to toe, but otherwise OK. Maybe a concussion, he was knocked out for a while. The driver went to jail. Not sure what happened after that.
lotsofhp
AG
Tim Weaver said:

I saw a drunk kid get slung out of a pick-up bed one time over at Lake Bryan. It was similar to this but with more road rash.

I was working at the Icehouse there (I'm a soundguy and used to rent the PA to them) and it was spring break iirc. A bunch of people were at the lake. These 4-5 kids showed up in a bro-dozer cruising through the boat ramp. 2 kids in the bed. Without telling anyone the driver decides to bust a donut in the ramp parking lot. One kid held on, but the other one got flung out of the back, he managed to grab the tailgate strap (TG was down) and hung on for almost a full revolution before letting go and getting tossed.

He was eat up head to toe, but otherwise OK. Maybe a concussion, he was knocked out for a while. The driver went to jail. Not sure what happened after that.

Man, that's a pretty horrible story. Couldn't imagine being in the back of a truck when the driver decided to pull some stupid stuff like that. Glad the kid was alright.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.