Thoughts on this deal/price?

1,572 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Aust Ag
ABATTBQ11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2012 4Runner w/ 56k miles in really good shape. No recorded accidents, no dents, dings, or big scratches, and the interior send will cared for aside from what looks like a few minor spills in the back seat. Also has regular, documented oil changes. Needs tires, but otherwise very good condition. $21k out the door.

Thinking about pulling the trigger, but I haven't had a lot of time to look around. I don't think I'll find much like it in this ballpark though, and I know it'll move pretty quick.

Thoughts?
TitanAGGIE09
AG
Trim? Drivetrain?
ABATTBQ11
AG
TitanAGGIE09 said:

Trim? Drivetrain?

SR5 with upgraded sound system and navigation. V6, 2WD. I prefer not to have a 4WD because it won't get used and would just be another maintenance item.
FC12
I spent months looking at 4Runners until I bought my 2013 Limited 4WD in June. I think 21k OTD is in line with what what I recall seeing for low mileage 2wd 4Runners. Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine had a 2010 with 76k that started at 20k and finally sold at 17k +Ttl 3 months later.
ABATTBQ11
AG
FC12 said:

I spent months looking at 4Runners until I bought my 2013 Limited 4WD in June. I think 21k OTD is in line with what what I recall seeing for low mileage 2wd 4Runners. Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine had a 2010 with 76k that started at 20k and finally sold at 17k +Ttl 3 months later.

That sounds right in line with this one. It's $19.4k +TTL with 20k fewer miles and 2 years newer. I'd say that's worth $2500. Thanks.
Aust Ag
AG
It's crazy how much 4Runners hold their value. My '05 with 210,000 on it was totaled a couple of years ago, and insurance gave me $8700. In my haste, I bought a friend's '13 Explorer that week. Car is fine and all (crappy resale), but I want another 4Runner. Went to local dealership yesterday and was still a little shocked at high priced they are for what you relatively get (not many whistles and bells, etc). Going to keep looking. Bad news is, you gotta pay up for these 4Runners. Good news is, great resale.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.